Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of respect for the competition and the Clubs still competing this season, it is not our intention to provide any further commentary on this matter beyond today’s statement.

LOL. They will make up any old lie to get out of facing the music.

McDonaldCelebration.gif

...wait can they Appeal?

Possibly. Justice Middleton spent some time explaining all the reasons why they'd get nowhere even if he had accepted any of their arguments, which he didn't. Sounded very much like avenues of appeal being locked down, one by one.

Almost my favourite part of this was that the whole football world was hanging on a judgement that he handed down basically in his lunch hour because he has real proper judging to do. Kind of impatient that laws designed to protect victims of improper executive power were being trotted out by well-paid men whose only rights imitations were those they had gladly and voluntarily handed over in exchange for what they earn as part of the AFL.

Possibly. Justice Middleton spent some time explaining all the reasons why they'd get nowhere even if he had accepted any of their arguments, which he didn't. Sounded very much like avenues of appeal being locked down, one by one.

Almost my favourite part of this was that the whole football world was hanging on a judgement that he handed down basically in his lunch hour because he has real proper judging to do. Kind of impatient that laws designed to protect victims of improper executive power were being trotted out by well-paid men whose only rights imitations were those they had gladly and voluntarily handed over in exchange for what they earn as part of the AFL.

Or he might be saying to the Appeal Court, don't bother sending it back to me to re-hear. I'll make the same decisions again.

The lawyers for * and *Mr Hird* will be reading the reasons from all angles in the hope they can find some appeal points. Justice Middleton may well have left them with diddly.

Just wandered over to the * board thinking it was going to be like when I had to walk along a track surrounded by land mines. But it is actually more like a morgue in there...most (except the odd donialist that we all know so well) have had enough and just want it over and done with. And the HTB board has become a bit like a gravediggers afterparty...a drunken chat about the corpse that was the *essedun footy club. Barely a * poster to be found. And the gold paint has totally washed off the Golden Boy.

I reckon we deserve some thanks from the AFL for a change for knocking the * out of the finals and avoiding an awkward PR scenario.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This season just gets better and better - what is Rines Masonic/illuminati conspiracy theory on this decision. Told you John Middletons career has been made on a calculus that the more powerful always wins

What's poor ole Slobbo going to say on 360 come Monday night?
The guy was literally frothing at the mouth defending * to the point where I was embarrassed to watch

Statement from Dons

The Club maintains its confidence that, on all the evidence available to us, neither harmful nor banned substances were given to the players during the supplements program of 2012.

"But we want to delay said investigation that will clear us of allegations that no harmful nor banned substances were given to the players"

burning-money.jpg

How have they not called for Little's head? FML.

We have a new member in the *donialist hall of fame
For those that are despondent - feel free to channel your Football through to Point Cook FC.

I however, will still buy mine and my wifes membership BECAUSE MY CLUB NEEDS PEOPLE MORE THAN EVER.

We are not a turncoat supporter base.

HARDEN UP - ITS GOING TO BE TOUGH - BUT GET ON BOARD - IMAGINE THE EUPHORIA WHEN WE HAVE THE CUP HOISTED HIGHT - its times like this that will make that scotch taste like it came straight from the virgin Mary's you know what.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back