Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow - how could he be so stupid? I hope tania was taking notes.
47302_25b060bb5c1d220b84d577889ff8805e.gif

I'm officially over laughing at * I want the campaigners out of the comp for 2 years starting now.

I retract my silly earlier statement.

hahahalololohaha GAGF *

You could not script this better if you tried. The GC sacking forcing the hand of * to get *bomber and booting *albert on the *club's night of nights which he can't even attend!
It's like the anti-Steven Bradbury of events leading to this humiliation of * and *albert.

Hird gone, Bomber gone, Goodwin gone...

Where's Matty Knights number again

Bomber is not gone. According to the rags he is reported as saying to Watson that he will not be at Essendon unless he is senior coach.

When Hird is banned from B&F and there are emergency board meetings it would suggest * will do a deal with Bomber by the end of the week.

There will be 150 pages of squealing when no players are suspended and Hird remains at the helm. The whole saga will be worth it in the end, just to read rabid venom spewed out on this thread. And the galvanising wins of course :thumbsu:
Oh dear!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomber is not gone. According to the rags he is reported as saying to Watson that he will not be at Essendon unless he is senior coach.

When Hird is banned from B&F and there are emergency board meetings it would suggest * will do a deal with Bomber by the end of the week.
We'll see.

I don't think bomber will coach anywhere, anytime soon.

Hoo roo *Albert!

So difficult to have any sympathy whatsoever for James. He must be surrounded by a small group of yes men/woman who wouldn't dare tell the king the things that need to be said.

As far as Hird is concerned he is the club. If he could he'd drag the whole lot of them down with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back