Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit worried that the players have the inside word on the outcome (settle with light slap on the wrist). Otherwise why wouldn't they take the maximum amount of time (10 days)? unless they know they are screwed.

Normally would agree with you but I think * have demonstrated many a time that their actions defy common sense.

The one thing that stands out for me is, why wouldn't you keep records of what you are administering?

Surely, if you wanted a program like this to work, you would keep detailed records of what was given to each and every player so you can judge if the program was successful or a giant waste of time.

Surely.
Indeed.

In this case they had the 'financials' ready for the AOD project, but no records on the on their injecting program?

Puh-leeze.:drunk:

People seem to fail to grasp that pretty much the only appropriate response to a show cause notice is mistaken identity. Essentially ASADA is allowing the accused the opportunity to provide incontrovertible proof that the charge is completely inappropriate. For example:

ASADA: So, is there any reason why the allegations should be dismissed rather than forwarded on to ADVRP?

* Player: Well yes, there is actually.

ADADA: And what is that?

* Player: I'm Brendon Goddard, I was at StKilda when this whole cluster**** blew up.

ASADA: Right you are, the case against you is dismissed.

People seem to fail to grasp that pretty much the only appropriate response to a show cause notice is mistaken identity. Essentially ASADA is allowing the accused the opportunity to provide incontrovertible proof that the charge is completely inappropriate. For example:

ASADA: So, is there any reason why the allegations should be dismissed rather than forwarded on to ADVRP?

* Player: Well yes, there is actually.

ADADA: And what is that?

* Player: I'm Brendon Goddard, I was at StKilda when this whole cluster**** blew up.

ASADA: You've suffered enough son, the case against you is dismissed.
EFA

No response? Ummm....2years each. Had enough.

What are you talking about? They are all innocent.

Except that Ryder guy - dodgy as ****.

The one thing that stands out for me is, why wouldn't you keep records of what you are administering?

Surely, if you wanted a program like this to work, you would keep detailed records of what was given to each and every player so you can judge if the program was successful or a giant waste of time.

Surely.
Obviously.

Unless you knew it was illegal.

Obviously.

Unless you knew it was illegal.
Even then criminal drug lords would have a system of some sort, for mixing certain chemicals, purity, finances for products etc. The evidence is there.

Surely.

I'm sure *they kept records.

Its just that *they never kept them ......

...for others to see, ever.

Dank's got the records.....under his mattress along with his Bolivian currency (for his new life) and other unrelated magazines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the * players read their 350 page dossiers handed down by ASADA.
Said aahh.....I choose not respond.....fingers in the ears "la la la la la".
They want to go before an AFL tribunal.
Hello?? The AFL signed up to the WADA code you dills.
You can't choose one executioner over another.
I chose death by snu, snu.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...ow-cause-notices/story-e6frf3e3-1227099376735

in a blunt response, ASADA chief executive Ben McDevitt issued a statement on Thursday evening saying all parties — including the AFLPA who earlier in the day urged a fast outcome to the ongoing saga — needed to follow the due process.

He also gave a backhander to Essendon and the players involved, saying he wished the keen interest in player welfare had been present in 2012 — an obvious pointer to the supplements scandal that first led to the Bombers self reporting in February last year.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...ow-cause-notices/story-e6frf3e3-1227099376735

in a blunt response, ASADA chief executive Ben McDevitt issued a statement on Thursday evening saying all parties — including the AFLPA who earlier in the day urged a fast outcome to the ongoing saga — needed to follow the due process.

He also gave a backhander to Essendon and the players involved, saying he wished the keen interest in player welfare had been present in 2012 — an obvious pointer to the supplements scandal that first led to the Bombers self reporting in February last year.
That is as close to a "get f***ed you dodgy bastards" statement as an independent body is allowed to issue. Well played McDevitt :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Surely.
Obviously they did, but they had plenty of warning that the "blackest day in the history of sport" was coming and in that time, the records mysteriously disappeared and/or were replaced with spreadsheets on legal drugs with a date/time stamp that didn't quite add up

something-smells-fishy-and-it-certainly-isnt-fish.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back