Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Bombers confident.

They were also confident when walking into court to hear Justice Middleton's verdict.

This poor * sap is in serious need of sympathy - this is an email he sent to Robbo..

And slobbo's reply...

Hang in there mate, it's just about over and Bombers very confident.

:drunk:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
That quote was a tad deluded*.

Last edited:

This poor * sap is in serious need of sympathy - this is an email he sent to Robbo..

And slobbo's reply...

Hang in there mate, it's just about over and Bombers very confident.

:drunk:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
"this ASADA charge has basically the same impact as 3,000 Americans being murdered in cold blood"

To me, nothing screams doluded or donial more than the following:

If it was a skit on a comedy show I'd be laughing my **** off, but that's a grown man ffs.

That is next-level denial.

What would happen if suspended * players ran out onto the ground in spite of AFL bans? First they be aggressively tackled to the ground by three surprisingly nimble fat Maori security guards, then they'd be taken to lock up, and ultimately they would be hit with $5,000 fines. Each.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would happen if suspended * players ran out onto the ground in spite of AFL bans? First they be aggressively tackled to the ground by three surprisingly nimble fat Maori security guards, then they'd be taken to lock up, and ultimately they would be hit with $5,000 fines. Each.

It's true. You only realise how nimble those big Maori dudes are when you are trying to run away from them. :(

There is a small number of self-righteous tossers on this board, who love the opportunity to demonstrate their moral superiority over the rest of us.

Unless you post your uncompromising outrage at Dumont’s alleged wrongdoing, at the same time berating others for cutting the kid a little slack, you are not truly a highly moral being, superior in every way.

Spot on. Love the smell of misguided moral outrage in the morning. (Okay, afternoon.)

And on a related note, no surprise to see Lance Uppercutandshut and the * crew struggling with it....

it's amazing reading the North board as an Essendon supporter. All of a sudden they have this attitude that it wouldn't be right to pass judgement on someone until all the facts are known and they've had their day in court.

Their efforts to draw a direct line between a piss-taking, s**t-hanging thread and FrogGate (tastes just like ChickenGate!!) are as amusingly torturous as their lame denials on PED use.

As it pertains to this site, the only correlation between the two is it provides yet another opportunity for us to confirm their unbridled stupidity.

Spot on. Love the smell of misguided moral outrage in the morning. (Okay, afternoon.)

And on a related note, no surprise to see Lance Uppercutandshut and the * crew struggling with it....

Their efforts to draw a direct line between a piss-taking, s**t-hanging thread and FrogGate (tastes just like ChickenGate!!) are as amusingly torturous as their lame denials on PED use.

As it pertains to this site, the only correlation between the two is it provides yet another opportunity for us to confirm their unbridled stupidity.
Lance taking the moral high road is laughable. Systematic doping of 34* players with strange substances with evidence from the start that this was the case (AFL fines/bans etc) v A dumb drunk kid robbing a taxi, great logic there lance*.

Lance taking the moral high road is laughable. Systematic doping of 34* players with strange substances with evidence from the start that this was the case (AFL fines/bans etc) v A dumb drunk kid robbing a taxi, great logic there lance*.
Well, I can see where they are (trying to) go with this. The link is in our response. They say "Let's wait and see first." and we're saying they're guilty as sin (common sense suggests it). So, why are NM supporters saying "Let's wait and see first." with Dumont?

Okay first of all, we have far less information (like an ASADA interim report, AFL sanctions) to go on, but more importantly, you brain dead sycophants, if it's clear Trent did wrong we're not going to deny it, let alone try and turn him into a martyr. And this is putting aside the whole issue ToD raised of systemic fraud vs a individual juvenile act of stupidity.

edit: #standbyfroggy ??

We could pass judgement on the facts if * would stop trying to suppress them.
There are none. It's one big bloody McSetup by McShifty

com_rude.jpg

We could pass judgement on the facts if * would stop trying to suppress them.
I'm sure that this whole Dumont thing is just one big Taxi industry conspiracy designed to coax more funding from government.

#StandbyFroggy

Let me just get my guitar.

That's hilarious.

This thread is only over 600 pages cos of all the meltiness coming out of *, *Hirdsy, *Danksy, *Weaponsy, *Gollum and the comedians that are * supporters. They've supplied all the fodder and all the lols - every time we think the joke might be wearing thin they go and say or do something else stupid.

If you actually read the Dumont thread here, there are way more supporters wanting Trent hung drawn and quartered than there are saying that they want to await the outcome or that he should just get a slap on the wrist. If North supporters were taking the Donialist route, right now we'd be trying to find out the badges of the cops who laid the charges and the taxi driver himself so we could lay blame for the taxicab incident on them and say that because we know absolutely nothing about what did or did not happened, the inescapable conclusion is that there is no evidence and the charges should be thrown out. Gotta love Donialogic.

I'm sure that this whole Dumont thing is just one big Taxi industry conspiracy designed to coax more funding from government.

#StandbyFroggy

Let me just get my guitar.
You and Toes Take Melbourne, Kimbo and Sherm take Perth, Saintly31 and Phoenix will take Tassie, Chadwiko will take Sydney, Darwinroo will take Darwin, Adelaide is corrupt and Jlind and myself started in Brissie today.

stand by froggy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back