Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...tide-at-essendon/story-fnca0u4y-1227107778849

Mr Xu said that when Mr Charter came to Shanghai in November 2011 to visit his sprawling, biochemical manufacturing plant, he claimed to be the representative of a pharmaceutical company looking to buy peptides for research work.

Mr Xu provided Mr Charter with samples of various peptides, including the banned substance Thymosin Beta 4.

When Mr Charter had subsequently placed an order to import a larger quantity of peptides, he was asked to provide a written undertaking that they were not intended for human use.

In a blow to the defence case of the AFL players, Mr Xu said the only Thymosin peptide supplied by GL Biochem to Mr Charter was Thymosin Beta 4.
“The Thymosin we synthesis (sic) and supply always refers to Thymosin Beta 4,’’ he said.

“The peptide products (such as Thymosin Beta 4) are for research use only, not for human use. We sold our peptide products to Shane Charter after he signed the non-human-use agreement.’

I've got a halfie!
The big question in this is where oh where did * source their thymomodulum from? You know, the good thymosin. ASADA will have invoices of stuff purchased under the program and as far as we are aware there was only ever an invoice for Thymosin from Alavi. The same Thymosin supplied by Charter. The TB4. The bad stuff. So, if * cannot produce any invoices for purchase of thymomodulum how can they claim that they only used that and not TB4? And if they could produce an invoice for the purchase of good Thymosin, would ASADA have gotten to this stage? I would think not.

Unless of course this is all one big conspiracy.

The big question in this is where oh where did * source their thymomodulum from? You know, the good thymosin. ASADA will have invoices of stuff purchased under the program and as far as we are aware there was only ever an invoice for Thymosin from Alavi. The same Thymosin supplied by Charter. The TB4. The bad stuff. So, if * cannot produce any invoices for purchase of thymomodulum how can they claim that they only used that and not TB4? And if they could produce an invoice for the purchase of good Thymosin, would ASADA have gotten to this stage? I would think not.

No, no, no. Unless you have blood tests or urine tests, along with video evidence of the blood or urine being extracted (taking the piss?), along with video evidence of each and every player being injected each and every time they were injected, along with close ups of the vial label from which the injected substance was extracted, along with immediate chemical analysis of what was really in the vial, then it is all weak, circumstantial evidence.

No, no, no. Unless you have blood tests or urine tests, along with video evidence of the blood or urine being extracted (taking the piss?), along with video evidence of each and every player being injected each and every time they were injected, along with close ups of the vial label from which the injected substance was extracted, along with immediate chemical analysis of what was really in the vial, then it is all weak, circumstantial evidence.

Foamer.

Before I get too carried away, I'm going to wait for rines' fair and balanced appraisal of the latest report.
Of course.

We must know what 'the law' has to say before we can all make up our minds on this latest development.

Yep, just checked in to see what the intellectual giants on the *bombers board make of Large Fries' latest article.

In the absence of 'The Law', Pevers-Legend has kindly proxied...

ASADA are the guilty ones here. Why is the media so freaking spinless not to attack and question them over why Dank has not been interviewed.

tumblr_mir8juJBvO1rqesbjo1_500_large.gif

JHC, I don't even....

Last edited:
So ASADA can prove we were injected with TB4?

And how will they prove that?

What evidence is there?
They have Charter buying dope for Dank, Dank giving it to Alavi, Alavi invoicing *. That's a fairly comfortable satisfaction.

ASADA has to prove that what was in the needle was TB4, and link it to each player - its a damn hard case to prosecute.
Newp.

12221995-satisfaction-guarantee-stamp.jpg

100% comfortably satisfied.

Who needs rines?

Before I get too carried away, I'm going to wait for rines' fair and balanced appraisal of the latest report.

see above

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of * supporters seem to be hanging their hats on the good/bad Thymosin story.

Can you imagine a good QC tearing Jab* Watson's good/bad Thymosin testimony to bits in a hearing?

Good times

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Plenty of * supporters seem to be hanging their hats on the good/bad Thymosin story.

Can you imagine a good QC tearing Jab* Watson's good/bad Thymosin testimony to bits in a hearing?

Good times

If their only proof that they had the good thymosin is a fuzzy photo of a vial with a sticker with the name on it that was produced months after the investigation began, that could have been taken at my place, and ASADA have a document trail linking * with a Chines TB4 supplier, the QC would not even have to open his mouth.

If their only proof that they had the good thymosin is a fuzzy photo of a vial with a sticker with the name on it that was produced months after the investigation began, that could have been taken at my place, and ASADA have a document trail linking * with a Chines TB4 supplier, the QC would not even have to open his mouth.
Could still do it for the lulz.

Any relation to Rines? The plot thickens.. although not nearly as quickly as the skulls of the posters on the * board who either can't/don't want to see the freight train hurtling rapidly towards them through the tunnel that is their vision on this matter.

For once I enjoyed reading the Australian this morning - they are ****** absolutely ******

The Chinese supplier would have no issue providing the "not to be used on humans" document - Charters will tip in Dank and then..its all over

The new tactic on the * Board is to make Dank the lone gunman even if the grassy knoll is as crowded as the members at Flemington on Cup day

The Chinese supplier would have no issue providing the "not to be used on humans" document - Charters will tip in Dank and then..its all over

The new tactic on the * Board is to make Dank the lone gunman even if the grassy knoll is as crowded as the members at Flemington on Cup day
It is an interesting point of view, because he has no stake in the whole venture. He gave warnings about human use and explained what the drug exactly is, Essendon* are f***ed.

Oooops, wrong button. Anyway, the invoice is in here somewhere, with "the records" of what players took.

paper-shredding-165x150.jpg

Oooops, wrong button. Anyway, the invoice is in here somewhere, with "the records" of what players took.

paper-shredding-165x150.jpg
Dean Wallis and friend attempting to access program records when the news the ACC were sniffing around:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back