Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Financial reports, massive training bases, record membership would disagree with you....
and how wealthy would * be if players ARE suspended? Might any supporters walk, taking their money with them? Sponsors too? If Chappy, BJ, Joey D and 19 leftovers from the WAFL, SANFL, etc are 'proudly' wearing the sash next year, might gate takings suffer at all?

And might suspended players and ex-players consider suing the club for breaching duty of care, or giving them false information about what they were being given?

Guess we'll have to wait and see...........

According to todays Hun, *essendon have turned a 2013 $3.2m loss into 2014 $721,000 profit, :confused: ? creative accounting ?

I think you'll find they 'capitalised' some legal related expenditure and reported in other periods.

In other news, it was so generous of essendon to add a $55 debt reduction to my partners essendon membership (having already added at least $50 to the cost of the membership)

700 and going strong.

"foamers celebrating. lol nor.f. irrelevant"

Damn right we are celebrating! I'd rather be celebrating our sympathy as opposed to celebrating Carter not helping out ASADA (reportedly).

To morals!!!

Let's party like it's 1999 (the correct way BOMBERS4LIFE :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Time to tick off another milestone... 700 glorious pages of sympathy for *drug *cheats.

A quick check of the scoreboard shows this is as second fastest 100 of the innings (ironically due in no small part to some * tosspot who keeps coming here to tell us to "wait and see"):

1-100 pages - 114 days
101-200 pages - 71 days
201-300 pages - 52 days
301-400 pages - 167 days (too much North stuff going on during the off-season)
401-500 pages - 93 days
501-600 pages - 94 days
601-700 pages - 62 days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched a documentary on *rines

NGW_700Cats_a.jpg

I've been thinking, that if *fletcher plays the International Rules game, maybe the other boys should carry *him off at the finish. After all if *he gets banned for drug use, it will be very hard for *him to return in a couple of years time.

Or is this wishful thinking on my part?

Either way I think Boomer's 400th will carry more weight given he is still playing at an elite level. Fletcher as much of champ he is, one of the best full back I've seen play, just isn't the player he once was.
Fletcher is not even best 22. * will try to carry him to 400 for some positive press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back