Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where can we find this? Sorry..... I've only been in here recently.
Basically he said he had a family member in a terrorism unit who would be more than happy to Track some of the posters down in this tread (namely wild bill).

He's also told his son to beat up any kid at school that teased him about the saga.

Funny times

Basically he said he had a family member in a terrorism unit who would be more than happy to Track some of the posters down in this tread (namely wild bill).

He's also told his son to beat up any kid at school that teased him about the saga.

Funny times

I believe this is a verified photograph of fishardansin and his son:

tumblr_m1ltyrNWFl1r2amcuo1_500.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what it's worth, long before I ever came on here I haunted another board that has nothing at all to do with footy or sport in general. A bloke on there and I challenged each other, just from things mentioned in posts, to figure out who each of us were via email rather than publicly on the board.

I thought I had him, checked with him and found I was wrong, then in the next email send him a (VERY early) google aerial photo of his house in Memphis. To be honest I didn't think it was that hard. He came fairly close but never quite nailed where I was, but had my name exactly right.

We're still great mates, but it's a lesson that even snippets of what you say can be put together if there's motivation.

s**t, from what I've said on here I wouldn't be surprised if people turn up on my doorstep for a bbq this weekend.......

For what it's worth, long before I ever came on here I haunted another board that has nothing at all to do with footy or sport in general. A bloke on there and I challenged each other, just from things mentioned in posts, to figure out who each of us were via email rather than publicly on the board.

I thought I had him, checked with him and found I was wrong, then in the next email send him a (VERY early) google aerial photo of his house in Memphis. To be honest I didn't think it was that hard. He came fairly close but never quite nailed where I was, but had my name exactly right.

We're still great mates, but it's a lesson that even snippets of what you say can be put together if there's motivation.

s**t, from what I've said on here I wouldn't be surprised if people turn up on my doorstep for a bbq this weekend.......
Because of threats to my health I've already taken the appropriate action (painted the roof). I feel with this technique I am untraceable. Also has the added bonus of potentially harming a neighbour I don't like.

google maps.jpg

Because of threats to my health I've already taken the appropriate action (painted the roof). I feel with this technique I am untraceable. Also has the added bonus of potentially harming a neighbour I don't like.

View attachment 93454
BBQ at not Brett's place.

Not K4's house, if you know what l mean, anyway back to bagging *. Have * been banned completely from participating in WAFL, VFL, Tasmanian, VFA, AFL, NT, NEAFL, SANFL yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back