Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How ever you want to call it......

Hitler is in the bunker and not moving anymore.....

Without searching I am sure no one knows/cares who was 2nd, 3rd or 4th in charge or what happend to them.

I for one will cheer when i no longer have to see an " Essendon" thread at the top each time i have my cornflakes of a morning.
One thread out of 30 or so on a single page.

Such a hard life. Ffs. Sorry I overestimated you.

How ever you want to call it......

Hitler is in the bunker and not moving anymore.....

Without searching I am sure no one knows/cares who was 2nd, 3rd or 4th in charge or what happend to them.

I for one will cheer when i no longer have to see an " Essendon" thread at the top each time i have my cornflakes of a morning.
That's fine if you don't like it, that's fine, but the cross-dressing remarks were a fair bit over the top.

Questioning the sexual orientation of posters, how nice of you.

Yeah I would have edited that one out if I was Wellsfan. Makes him look like one of those throwback lads who goes out "NTTAWWTter bashing" in order to deal with unresolved feelings.

But anyone, back on topic, essendone* sucks, Jake Carlisle's spot on, etc.

That's fine if you don't like it, that's fine, but the cross-dressing remarks were a fair bit over the top.

Dammmmm, touchy lot you guys that post on this thread ( no pun intended of course).

Lighten up mate.

I promise next time to include the "in jest" emoji if that helps (Although i will check it has no heels on :) (jusy kidding mate)

Dammmmm, touchy lot you guys that post on this thread ( no pun intended of course).

Lighten up mate.

I promise next time to include the "in jest" emoji if that helps (Although i will check it has no heels on :) (jusy kidding mate)
I personally thought the sentiment was fine, but some of it was not necessary.

Lighten up mate.

walliams-britain_1208318a.jpg

Questioning the sexual orientation of posters, how nice of you.
Surprisingly that wasn't the most offensive part of that post..

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I disagree if i post wearing lippy and a nasty short skirt ( think Sharon Stone ) it in no way lessons the post. When the Hirdenburg finally blew up i only had one free article left to read online. It was a no brainer.

And for those thinking it's over

This is far from over the fallout will continue for along time to come. And we should continue to sympathise enmasse regardless of your preferred weekend attire.

I disagree if i post wearing lippy and a nasty short skirt ( think Sharon Stone ) it in no way lessons the post. When the Hirdenburg finally blew up i only had one free article left to read online. It was a no brainer.

And for those thinking it's over

This is far from over the fallout will continue for along time to come. And we should continue to sympathise enmasse regardless of your preferred weekend attire.
Of course, NTTAWT kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back