Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went along to Carrara tonight thinking a 15 goal win to the Suns would be the funniest thing I could see.

How wrong I was. The arrogance that exudes from the pores of donialists is beyond belief. In spite of the week they've had, they still manage to be the biggest flog supporters in football. "Baaaaallllllll" must be the first word spoken by *essendon babies.

When North Melbourne's own Jake Carlisle narrowly missed on the siren, I had the heart breaking task of interrupting the celebrating *bombre supporters next to me to inform them that he had in fact missed. I had so much sympathy for them, sympathy was leaking from my arse.

Pleease don't bring that up again. I had a spew on Puffing Billy in about 1975:oops: and it's taken me this long to get the taste out of my mouth.
Actually it was October 1977 as I've been recalled. Either way I'm not that fussed about hearing Puffing Billy. :eek: Well we'd just won the flag, everyone was pissed.

Would the lols continue if *albert was replaced by a real pharmacist in John Worsfold?

And on his wiki page Woosha has also completed a business admin course on France!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Worsfold

Worsfold married his wife, Georgina, in 1994, with whom he has three children: Sophie, Charlie, and Grace.[43] Outside of football, he completed a Bachelor of Pharmacy at the Curtin University of Technology in 1989, and later worked as a pharmacist for an amount of time.[44] In 2009, Worsfold completed a course at INSEAD, a business administration school in Fontainebleau, France.

Would the lols continue if *albert was replaced by a real pharmacist in John Worsfold?

And on his wiki page Woosha has also completed a business admin course on France!

Worsfold married his wife, Georgina, in 1994, with whom he has three children: Sophie, Charlie, and Grace.[43] Outside of football, he completed a Bachelor of Pharmacy at the Curtin University of Technology in 1989, and later worked as a pharmacist for an amount of time.[44] In 2009, Worsfold completed a course at INSEAD, a business administration school in Fontainebleau, France.
So what we've gleaned from that is he knows how to play football, knows how to juggle drugs and now knows how to cook a bourguignon..

Just buy him a blonde wig and * fans will be welcoming the coming of Maitreya.

Has anyone noticed the Richmond * arse licker on the * board?

He's constantly had his tongue wedged up the * clacker since the doping story broke, now he's taking a swipe at us on the * board.

Apparently we're "the irrelevant team from Hobart" - I'd almost like to see * beat ninthmond just for the ensuing lulz but can hold on for another week before we put them in their place.

He's constantly had his tongue wedged up the * clacker since the doping story broke, now he's taking a swipe at us on the * board.

Apparently we're "the irrelevant team from Hobart" - I'd almost like to see * beat ninthmond just for the ensuing lulz but can hold on for another week before we put them in their place.
I go on to opposition boards occasionally Blackshadow but in all honesty I tend to laugh at some of the comments than take offence. They're either uneducated comments or comments made out of spite, and having worked in an industry where a thick skin is a must, it's water off a ducks back to me. One thing I've realised over the years is that nine tenths of the public are *******s, and not worth getting upset about.

Can we change the thread title to remove the reference to supposed 'King' *james?
I thought the accepted vernacular for that bell-end was *prince *albert ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A *Bomber in Tigers clothing maybe?..

It infuriates the supporters of the “power” teams that North regularly perform better than them. The have a sense of delusional superiority and it really hurts when the “poor” team has it over them constantly.

Lmao brilliant

95.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back