Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club reads this website........never in a millions years would that happen.
So, you're saying there's a chance............

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
"General Manager of People and Culture"

Geez the job titles in this industry are a laugh. If Lisa Lawry's been in this role for the past few years it's a miracle she still holds down the position considering what's happened to their *people and culture during that time.
I'm an HR Manager and even I think that title is ******* cringeworthy.

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
"General Manager of People and Culture"

Geez the job titles in this industry are a laugh. If Lisa Lawry's been in this role for the past few years it's a miracle she still holds down the position considering what's happened to their *people and culture during that time.

Sorry to say that is a very common title in the corporate world these days.

I don't condone racism at all but I find it curious that * calls the police in over an insult to a player on social media but haven't taken any action against Dank to find out just exactly what the players were injected with.

* culture

I hear Hirdy has followed in Adolf and Eva's footsteps and fled to South America...
giphy.gif

Nate7 Quivorir

Last edited:
http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news...ndon-supplements-scandal-20150902-gjdhtf.html

" OH GOODY, MORE FUN !

* ......the gift that keeps on giving....

oh happy lols!

With any luck, all the usual kool aid drinking * supporters will see this as their great opportunity to uncover all the horrible and nasty things the AFL High Command did to their poor widdle *club, like forcibly grabbing *Dank's arm and forcing him against his will to inject all those poor, defenseless widdle * players with substances so foul it turned their butts into concrete. Cos who doesn't love a good conspiracy theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back