Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESSENDON
3. Paul Chapman, 10. Nick O’Brien, 14. Jason Ashby, 19. Shaun Edwards, 20. Jackson Merrett, 28. Jonathon Giles, 28. Elliott Kavanagh, 30. Kyle Landford, 34. Jake Long, 35. Marty Gleeson, 36. Lauchlan Dalgleish, 44. Shaun McKernan, 45. Conor McKenna, 47. Marcus Marigliani, 50. James Polkinghorne, 51. Aaron Heppell, 54. Josh Freezer, 55. Anthony Tipungwuti, 56. Jordan Schroder, 58. Sam Tagliabue, 72. Clint Jones, 73. Mitch Brown, 74. Mitch Clisby, 75. Jared Petrenko, 76. James Magner, 77. Sam Michael

So much sympathy.
giphy.gif

ESSENDON
3. Paul Chapman, 10. Nick O’Brien, 14. Jason Ashby, 19. Shaun Edwards, 20. Jackson Merrett, 28. Jonathon Giles, 28. Elliott Kavanagh, 30. Kyle Landford, 34. Jake Long, 35. Marty Gleeson, 36. Lauchlan Dalgleish, 44. Shaun McKernan, 45. Conor McKenna, 47. Marcus Marigliani, 50. James Polkinghorne, 51. Aaron Heppell, 54. Josh Freezer, 55. Anthony Tipungwuti, 56. Jordan Schroder, 58. Sam Tagliabue, 72. Clint Jones, 73. Mitch Brown, 74. Mitch Clisby, 75. Jared Petrenko, 76. James Magner, 77. Sam Michael

So much sympathy.

I like the way the top up players have been given numbers in the 70s to make it absolutely clear that they are mere top-ups and not to be confused with the children of the Third Reich, I mean children of *Hird, I mean contracted *Essendon players. They're really little more than sub-humans, after all.

Presumably the top-ups will be permitted to warm up outside the ground in a barbed wire enclosure, with *Hirdy lazily sitting in the grandstand with a telescopic rifle knocking a couple off if he gets bored :thumbsu:

I like the way the top up players have been given numbers in the 70s to make it absolutely clear that they are mere top-ups and not to be confused with the children of the Third Reich, I mean children of *Hird, I mean contracted *Essendon players. They're really little more than sub-humans, after all.

Presumably the top-ups will be permitted to warm up outside the ground in a barbed wire enclosure, with *Hirdy lazily sitting in the grandstand with a telescopic rifle knocking a couple off if he gets bored :thumbsu:

In striped pyjamas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clisby is a vital part of my beloved North Adelaide Roosters. It will pain me greatly to see him dressed as scum.

He'll look like a West Adelaide player, only in a *team worse than West Adelaide.

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe that a Mitch Clisby is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

No no no, it's a nickname for a particularly nasty venereal disease, most commonly heard in frontier town whorehouses in the 1800's.

Aaron Heppell - Jeezus H Christ that's bad!
He's gotta fill the big shoes of his brother and that taxi basher in the bad hair stakes. I think * have a team rule that they can't field a side without at least 5 douchey haircuts

1425459203735.jpg

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe that a Mitch Clisby is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

No no no, it's a nickname for a particularly nasty venereal disease, most commonly heard in frontier town whorehouses in the 1800's.

No, you're both wrong. It's just Cockney rhyming slang.

frisbee.jpg

He's gotta fill the big shoes of his brother and that taxi basher in the bad hair stakes. I think * have a team rule that they can't field a side without at least 5 douchey haircuts

1425459203735.jpg
s**t, two shortsteppells in one squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back