Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hear Stanton and Watson may lodge injunctions so they can play this season.

Stanton?

Is * trying to remove any remaining possibility that they'll miss out on the no 1 draft pick or something?

Appeal will take 6-8 months and will almost certainly fail. If they play and the verdict is upheld they then are banned for 2 years. I guess they both see this as their last year anyway hence the appeal. They will get abused to s**t if they play and ao they should for a clear thumbing of nose to the system in place to stop drug cheats just like them.

Two oldest players lodging injunctions should be looked at very unfavourably.

They play and It may just be about enough incentive for me to attend a few games with the explicit intent just to boo them.

Appeal will take 6-8 months and will almost certainly fail. If they play and the verdict is upheld they then are banned for 2 years. I guess they both see this as their last year anyway hence the appeal. They will get abused to s**t if they play and ao they should for a clear thumbing of nose to the system in place to stop drug cheats just like them.

Stand by for jelly backed apologists like Luke Darcy to condemn anyone for booing poor old Jobe*.

Stanton?

Is * trying to remove any remaining possibility that they'll miss out on the no 1 draft pick or something?

Stanton probably realised that without half the team, he is now a chance of getting a game.

They play and It may just be about enough incentive for me to attend a few games with the explicit intent just to boo them.

No need in Stanton's case, *essendon supporters boo him anyway.

Edited for accuracy.

By the way that hatred must be really something different that made you think that you needed to buy a membership in our club just so that you can "gob off". "Gob off" to your hearts content. Wouldn't think too many here would actually give a s###. (* reserved of course for your *club.)

Calm your ****, Horacio. I purchased the membership because while thoroughly enjoying the banter in this cesspool, I got carried away and said I would sign on if players were suspended. So here I am, an exceptionally handsome man of my word:hearts:

Calm your ****, Horacio. I purchased the membership because while thoroughly enjoying the banter in this cesspool, I got carried away and said I would sign on if players were suspended. So here I am, an exceptionally handsome man of my word:hearts:
Tell us more about your hatred for our club and players. Genuinely curious as to the origins and maintenance.

Your avatar reminds me of a DAAS song. Were you the inspiration for it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some interesting tidbits in this article:

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/former-essendon-rookie-hal-hunter-to-sue-club-over-supplements-program-20160210-gmqeea.html#ixzz3zjqaqWvl

Mr O'Brien said it had also been agreed between the parties and lawyers for former Essendon coach James Hird that Mr Hunter could have access to the transcript of the interview between Hird and the Australian Sports Anti-doping Authority in 2013.

The barrister said Hird's lawyers had asked to be able to delete any information given during the interview relating to his "personal health issues" before handing over the transcript and that Mr Hunter sign a confidentiality agreement not to disclose any information about the interview.
Not having a bitchin' tan and a four day boner are considered as "personal health issues" these days are they?

Some interesting tidbits in this article:

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/former-essendon-rookie-hal-hunter-to-sue-club-over-supplements-program-20160210-gmqeea.html#ixzz3zjqaqWvl

Not having a bitchin' tan and a four day boner are considered as "personal health issues" these days are they?

Finally the start of the law suits. *ess will want this settled out of court and the payment not to be disclosed.

Once good old Hal gets his big pay out the rest will jump on the bandwagon.

The dons are going bust!!

I hear ya. I feel the same way about cheats, inveterate liars, narcissistic flogs & the wilfully delusional.
I'm funny like that.
I dislike all those traits too. I knew I'd find some like minded chums in this place. It feels good to be one of the rooboys
:hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back