Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're the victims imo. Justice would have meant they were suspended, but my main point was that Hird* is still in a job, and I really can't cope with that

I will cop the "they're the victims" for the peripherial and young players.

For senior players not a chance. They are professional athletes.

The inference in a civil spoilation case is that the failure to keep records infers that if they had kept records those documents would have been highly prejudicial . I suppose their defence in this proceeding will destroy them in the workcover prosecution and negligence proceedings which will inevitably follow

I'm at peace with it, in saying that if wada comes over the top, the afl has a bit of explaining to do. To say the afl is clean is like saying that fifa isn't corrupt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the bright side I don't have to hear or see any of the essendon aplogists on TV tonight whether it be on footy classified or slobbo's pile of crap60.
On the down side I play tennis tonight with an * supporter who has claimed they have done nothing wrong from day 1. Not sure which is worse

just wanna say how appreciative i am of the sympathy shown to my humble club over the last few years. Not sure I could have got through it without it. You guys are the best :hearts:

Glad we could help.

What a ride!!! Thank you *Essendon, for 2 years we've enjoyed every moment of your discomfort, hubris, internal fighting, finger pointing, hilarious donialists, Danksys and Weaponsys, asinine legal applications, biggest sanctions ever, finals bans, top up players, sea kayakers, Ian Hankes and everything else you've given us.

Really, it has been special and never before has the honourable institution that is the North Melbourne kangaroos had somuch sympathy for one club for so long as they have had over the last 2 years.

And we still have the possibility of appeals and get to find out whether Dank gets done for doping *your players, even though the players didn't get found guilty for doping. I look forward to the extra bonus point comedy of that one.

To *Essendon - never change. After all, it's not like you could, even if you realised just how much of a pack of campaigners you really are.

200_s.gif

one of the judges who ruled is known for having a high percentage of his court cases with no further appeals.
In this saga who knows though. The Dank ruling will be very interesting, if he is found guilty I think(hope) the whole thing will be over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back