Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are those pills?

Of course not. They're harmless lollies and I can prove it. I've got the invoice here somewhere. Where the hell did I put that bloody invoice?

Wouldn't you know it, I can't find the invoice and I forget the name of the nice man I gave the cash to in the car park in Surfers. But you have my word that they're lollies. That should comfortably satisfy you.

Of course not. They're harmless lollies and I can prove it. I've got the invoice here somewhere. Where the hell did I put that bloody invoice?

Wouldn't you know it, I can't find the invoice and I forget the name of the nice man I gave the cash to in the car park in Surfers. But you have my word that they're lollies. That should comfortably satisfy you.
It's ok, I've seen the spreadsheet.

Gaso what did he say and where did he say it?

He is alledged to have said "You ******* cheats, you wouldn't have won without those drips in your arms" to the Lions players.

I love the fact the whenever *James comes out all pious and hollier than though there is alaays someone from the past that pops up and reminds us what a hypocrical flog he really is.

He is alledged to have said "You ******* cheats, you wouldn't have won without those drips in your arms" to the Lions players.

I love the fact the whenever *James comes out all pious and hollier than though there is alaays someone from the past that pops up and reminds us what a hypocrical flog he really is.

The more we hear about Albert* the more despicable he seems - how he has got the * faithful behind him has got me stuffed - particularly now it has been unequivocally proved he is a s**t coach

Apparently the black arm bands were worn as respect because Michael Long did his hamstring at the final training session, sounds legit :p

That is right up there with "the dog ate it" - shows how dumb the velvet sledgehammer is - he would have been better off with "I can't recall"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more we hear about Albert* the more despicable he seems - how he has got the * faithful behind him has got me stuffed - particularly now it has been unequivocally proved he is a s**t coach

Golden boy from golden era...with golden lineage. I am not surprised at all.

Because their supporters are by and large knobheads too?

For every individual one I know who is OK, every time I go to a game against them I'm reminded of the eternal truth that the vast, vast majority are dipshits. At best.

the game against the * is on here live at 5:30am on the 17th. will try to catch some of the game (most likely the 2nd half).
timmy

Today's Age - *Jojoba Watson doesn't enjoy his footy any more. Oh boo hoo.

Here's some advice, *Jobe - quit. Change clubs. Do something else. You don't owe *Essendon squat. Your daddy doesn't own you either.

In fact, you owe it to your teammates that you captain to set an example and quit, for taking them down this bullshit path of fighting for the sake of fighting. They hate their footy too, it is plain as day. You all could have copped the crappy little punishment ASADA offered and would have well and truly put this behind you a year ago and be back to what you always wanted to do as kids.

Instead you had to take the high moral ground, or more correctly fought to protect your employer, that sh*tstain of a club you work for. You should have known that the case would go on appeal, whether you win or lose - either you the players or ASADA would appeal, blind freddie could see that. And your players have followed you all the way.

30 odd of your "mates" look to you for leadership on this, *Jobe, and you've been conflicted since day one between what is in their interests and what is in the interests of *club your daddy played for. And all along you've chosen the *club. Look at the cost.

So show some ******* leadership and walk. Send a message to the players you lead that they owe the *club absolutely nothing. They're locked into the WADA appeal now, but at least they can still get the * out, go somewhere else and start remembering why they play the game in the first place. And you can bet they're looking to you to lead them as ever, *jobe.

So quit. Take the playing group with you. You've been used and manipulated since day one by *Essendon on this, time to show *them what that costs at the end of the day when they don't have a playing list any more. * 'em *jobe, do the right thing for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back