Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think will be a bigger blow to *Alberts ego?

Being sacked for destroying his club by being in charge of a systematic team wide doping program or being sacked for destroying his club for being an incompetent imposter in the coaching box, who was made to look like he had half a clue by a double premiership assistant coach.

Please God let it transpires that we flog them on Friday week and that's what gets Hird sacked.

So you think North have a secret capacity to 'steamroll opposition teams' ? o_O Round 2 was more about playing straight down the ground and having a spearhead converting his chances.. that's blue moon dept. Last Q vs BL was cue in the rack stuff.. :straining: only 82 pt margin against an undermanned / rudderless Lions team who will no doubt be awaiting North in Round 17 after North 'hopefully' find a way to scramble over the line because * have no real threatening goal kickers.

611544-290f1db0-22ff-11e5-a9e6-02631f3a9fa9.jpg

A memorable 200th.........

There's an interesting article in the age today (can't link it with my phone) where rohan connolly suggests part of the * problem is that they have overrated the list and persisted with some when they should be playing the kids. I think that he may have missed the point that bombers are stuck with the list, because as soon as they start delisting, the sooner the lawsuits start. They will be screwed for several more years at least.

I feel a little better now.

Last edited:
There's an interesting article in the age today (can't link it with my phone) where rohan connolly suggests part of the * problem is that they have overrated the list and persisted with some when they should be playing the kids. I think that he may have missed the point that bombers are stuck with the list, because as soon as they start delisting, the sooner the lawsuits start. They will be screwed for several more years at least.

I feel a little better now.
I do find it funny the way the medias are discussing the * Titanic in terms of playing list, coaching ability, etc, whilst carefully tiptoeing around the giant, stinking, angry elephant in the room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, must be sore from all those *injections.
The irony is a jab would probably keep him on the park, but picking up the 4th or 5th pick is a better option..

Actually the more I think of it we should be sending all our 30+ 's out for 'surgery' too and get us closer to the top pick Weitering and schasche both look like beauties!

The irony is a jab would probably keep him on the park, but picking up the 4th or 5th pick is a better option..

Actually the more I think of it we should be sending all our 30+ 's out for 'surgery' too and get us closer to the top pick Weitering and schasche both look like beauties!
Why would we do that? Everything is fixable, we believe we're still a contender. :rolleyes:

I've had a lot of trouble posting anywhere after Saturday. But there comes a time when you have to realise, for the good of mankind, that one must put aside one's own trials and tribulations and post some *sympathy for *essendon. *they are indeed as I think I read somewhere a year or two ago, in deep s**t. So sad.

But for some reason or other I feel a lot better right now. Quite noble really to think of others when your own (football) troubles seem so hard to deal with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back