Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've ever been kind enough to wish Macca18 happy birthday, so here goes.

Happy birthday Macca18.

Rest assured Macca, that we will be front and square here for as long as there is an AFL, in expressing our sympathy for *essendon.

Waiting for his appeal will, without a doubt, push this into next year. Apparently that was likely anyway, according to the thing Friday night, but now they can all stop whinging and blaming ASADA/WADA/CAS for stretching this out - especially since the prick waited until the last moment to officially announce it, something everyone lambasted WADA for when they went to CAS.

Waiting for his appeal will, without a doubt, push this into next year. Apparently that was likely anyway, according to the thing Friday night, but now they can all stop whinging and blaming ASADA/WADA/CAS for stretching this out - especially since the prick waited until the last moment to officially announce it, something everyone lambasted WADA for when they went to CAS.

BUMP - need to extend further profound sympathy to bring up the 980 pages - only twenteye to go!!

I would like to extend my sympathy to all the **** turd fans who failed to show up on Fri night. Disgusting effort.... We need the money ffs!
Oh but they were so brave to avoid the shitfest their team eventually served up ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For someone who's been saying all along that he has evidence that will exonerate and vindicate himself, *Albert and *, I find it strange that Dank is now asking for "fair" time to prepare his case.

In orders made earlier this month, the Appeals Board set a strict timeline for the delivery of documents and submissions before a three-day appeal hearing on August 17.

Failure to comply with the conditions would result in his appeal considered “abandoned with no right of reinstatement”.

But Dank’s submission said that timeline was “far too ambitious for our client to realistically or reasonably be in any position to comply with”.

My advice to Dank:
1. Copy your extensive collection of exonerating evidence to a USB (before August 17)
2. Give the USB to the Appeals Board (before August 17).

That is all.

For someone who's been saying all along that he has evidence that will exonerate and vindicate himself, *Albert and *, I find it strange that Dank is now asking for "fair" time to prepare his case.

In orders made earlier this month, the Appeals Board set a strict timeline for the delivery of documents and submissions before a three-day appeal hearing on August 17.

Failure to comply with the conditions would result in his appeal considered “abandoned with no right of reinstatement”.

But Dank’s submission said that timeline was “far too ambitious for our client to realistically or reasonably be in any position to comply with”.

My advice to Dank:
1. Copy your extensive collection of exonerating evidence to a USB (before August 17)

That is all.
He's had all the time in the world.

My advice to Dank:

That is all.
not that hard is it! this whole ordeal could have been done with at least a year ago, if this moron came firward with his "evidence"
i dont think *dank has shown enough sympathy towards everyone at *!

not that hard is it! this whole ordeal could have been done with at least a year ago, if this moron came firward with his "evidence"
i dont think *dank has shown enough sympathy towards everyone at *!

The biggest laugh emerging from all this is that CAS won't hear WADA's appeal until Danksy* is done dicking everyone around with his pointless appeal. This epic clusterf*** is destined to run right through 2016.

To be fair to *Dank the AFL kangaroo court show trial marketing PR exercise was that full of bullshit it is reasonable to have more time to digest the garbage spewed forth.

Even for those tainted with a * they do deserve due process (the AFL are challenging for villiany supremacy in this saga - dirty grubby campaigners)... and strings out *Albert, *Little and co. for that little bit longer. :D

To be fair to *Dank the AFL kangaroo court show trial marketing PR exercise was that full of bullshit it is reasonable to have more time to digest the garbage spewed forth.

Even for those tainted with a * they do deserve due process (the AFL are challenging for villiany supremacy in this saga - dirty grubby campaigners)... and strings out *Albert, *Little and co. for that little bit longer. :D

To be fair to *Dank?

He didn't participate in the original tribunal hearing, saying it was a kangaroo court and that he wouldn't get justice anywhere other than in the real courts.

Looks like he's now seen a half normal lawyer, who has told him that if he hasn't engaged in the tribunal process, then there's no way in hell a court is going to be interested in what he has to say. How could a court agree he hasn't had justice served to him if he hasn't sought that justice in the first place?

I reckon he's realised his colossal error which is why he's now appealing. He needs to at least have a crack at the appeal in order to preserve his argument that the whole thing is a show trial. All of which has played into ASADA's hands nicely. THey don't give a s**t about getting sued, *Dank's got buckley's chance of winning such a nonsense case.

And unlike at the original tribunal hearing where ASADA has to prove its case, *Dank now has to prove the tribunal decision was unsound. He has to lead the dance this time and can't just sit back and take pot shots at ASADA's case without saying anything himself. Which opens up *Danksy nicely for cross-examination by ASADA, conveniently right before WADA take the *players to CAS. Won't that play out nicely for WADA?

In football speak, the *players were awarded a free kick, but *Dank not only went and dropped someone behind play reversing the decision, but he's copped a 50 metre penalty on top, putting WADA in the goal square. Onya *Danksy ya ******* muppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back