Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you'll find it's "I - James Albert Hird, Brownlow medallist, premiership player, winner of 23 ANZAC Day medallions and owner of most luscious locks in football - would like that last lucky quarter stricken from the record."

Judge: "Deni....Anzac medals you say? Case dismissed!"

*albert has all of the pre-requisites to be a top silk - undeniable talent, preening arrogance, a smug sense of self-satisfaction and, above all, even when he's clearly in the wrong he still thinks he's right.
Except for the talent bit, he could be the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

I blame *jobe for the batting collapse at Edgbaston last night.
434785-718a10b6-3715-11e5-b4cc-d467bdb80cf7.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon fans: "We suck. Maybe our coach isn't the golden god we all think he is?"

Incompetent coach: "Uh..um...no, we are losing because I am now implementing a 'youth policy'."

*Selects Adam Cooney*

Essendon fans: "Of course Mein Furhrer, when would you like us to invade Poland?"
They wouldn't be able to invade Poland because they aren't playing in September.

They have gone past almost everyone in the wrong direction and it's only going to get worse. If Higgins is recruit of the year then Cooney would be close to worst recruit. It's great that still so many of their fans want to keep SirJames as their coach. Unbelievable.

They have gone past almost everyone in the wrong direction and it's only going to get worse. If Higgins is recruit of the year then Cooney would be close to worst recruit. It's great that still so many of their fans want to keep SirJames as their coach. Unbelievable.

While sympathising with * for their unfortunate list management decisions, let's not lose sight of the fact that we had Cooney all but signed before * stole him out from under our noses.

While sympathising with * for their unfortunate list management decisions, let's not lose sight of the fact that we had Cooney all but signed before * stole him out from under our noses.

I thought he'd be up for red round. Would he have been better for us? Who knows but they made the call thinking they could go deep into September with a list which is extraordinarily weak.

If that trade had have gone through, whoever was responsible should have been marched out of Arden St.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back