Tac Cup 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing you mean Apeness? But yeah, good year for Eastern.

corrected, thanks.
Apeness is a very good ruckman, nearly ready-made; have watched him all year and ignorantly did not know his real name.

spoke to an umpiring mate of mine who said he gave Cavarra a deserved 3 votes in the final round of the H&A season to 4 - way tie for the morrish medal despite Eastern being belted (by 40 points).

Cavarra is a gem of a footballer. Should be drafted.
Wonder if there is some ethical punishment for height discrimination.

Daniel Welsh impressed me. pitted against a highly rated Zak Jones who was trying to prove himself as a possible first round draft selection , he completely exposed him and kicked 3 goals on him in the 3rd quarter as well as getting plenty of the ball through the midfield with good delivery by hand and foot. This kid is definately worth a look by recruiters imo

Was looking for some information about Harley Walshe as a potential Rookie pick for the Saints, who are still desperately in need of a bit of KPP depth and came across a young lad by the name of Zac O'Halloran on the Western Jets player list; at 195cm and 91kgs he's a great size for a 17yr old. Can anyone tell me anything about the lad? Is he a KPP or an undersized ruck (as a lot of taller kids in the TAC Cup are forced to be)

Is he a realistic prospect for next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back