Take a bow... Geelong Fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

The rest of the comp simply have odious dismal little supporters that struggle to comprehend the complex eloquence of our flatulence let alone the simplistic mutterings of their own inane supporter groups.

Don't know if grammar use alone is the best determinant of intelligence, but I guess I'll take it.

A sample size of 10k words per team across all three platforms also seems rather low, and I'd like to know how they determined which posts they glean text from for use in their survey. If they just did a sample of the most recent posts on a platform over a short period of time, then the result could be severely shaped by a poster with good use of grammar posting a lot or a long post versus someone with bad grammar doing the same on another board.
You always manage to squeeze a negative from a positive. I'll come and see you if I'm ever diagnosed with HIV or any other illness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No wonder Pd, being a wordsmith, left AFC…. look at the rankings…

splendid…

Go Catters

2013 "Geelong supporters don't have a lot to complain about recently". No, but when we do, the letters to the club will be spellchecked to within an inch of there life!
Would you like to start again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back