Random Talkin' 'bout stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll play! Im keen

Sorry, Stat, I may have insulted you here by automatically assuming you would've been playing 5th division. In your training sessions, did you train with Nigel or the NEAFL boys?

Nup don't think I will this weekend.

Are you playing Usyd this week? If it's at Pauls it'd be a nice 10 minute walk to the ground for you, won't it you traitorous scumbag?

It's more like 20 minutes, and at a decent clip. More if you factor in a stop for an organic soy latte.

An hours drive in peak hour traffic from work, though, which is what made me a turncoat.

What possie did you play when you were a young rooster, bez?

my junior career always 1st rover back in the day when you rarely changed with the forward pocket, I was 35kgs dripping wet.. by U15's I was ruck roving, 16/17 played two games on the same day Under 17's and Seniors, coached by the great Paul Goss.. played on the ball in both teams, played VFA (now VFL) U19's as a ruck rover.

fwiw Im just stirring spud machine.

I should never have doubted your footballing pedigree, what would Horse know.

Also did a full pre-season with North Shore couple of years before that, and played a season with school like five games haha - but yeah. Never pretended that I had a huge amount of experience playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you seem to know a bit about the coaching caper

Well of course. But then to be a coach you don't need to have played the game to any high standard. AFL has a bizarre obsession with only hiring coaches who've played the game. Look at games like soccer amid others where some of the best managers - e.g. Alex Ferguson - who were never great players.

Well of course. But then to be a coach you don't need to have played the game to any high standard. AFL has a bizarre obsession with only hiring coaches who've played the game. Look at games like soccer amid others where some of the best managers - e.g. Alex Ferguson - who were never great players.

It certainly helps.

It certainly helps.

AVB - at Porto - and Ferguson - at United - certainly haven't needed it. I mean, how hard can it be? 'You run here' 'You run there' premiership won.

Just stirring bedders. ;)

And it shows, no dress sence wearing a brown suit to the only f@@king HOF in Melbourne

I made the highlight reel sitting with Goodes and Barlow(yeah they were great mates actually), shaking hands with Kels and hugging Round..you and your mate were in the nose bleed section lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back