FTA-TV Talking Footy 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Great seeing Caleb Daniels getting a good mention on the show tonight. Pretty impressive debut considering he didn't get a gig until after half time. Impressive!

People watch Talking Footy?

Having watched both FC and TF, TF is LESS annoying...... at least I don't have to listen to Caro defend herself over and over ... "No, I did not name that player...I just wrote him name in the press article AFTER someone else named him...." and crap like that. The woman just wont take responsibility for anything she writes/says IF it goes or is proven wrong.

Having watched both FC and TF, TF is LESS annoying...... at least I don't have to listen to Caro defend herself over and over ... "No, I did not name that player...I just wrote him name in the press article AFTER someone else named him...." and crap like that. The woman just wont take responsibility for anything she writes/says IF it goes or is proven wrong.
I don't even watch FC all that often to be honest, but I have never watched TF. Watson and Darcy are huge flogs that I have zero interest in watching.

Plus I guess I get my Monday footy fix from 360 and On the Couch

I don't even watch FC all that often to be honest, but I have never watched TF. Watson and Darcy are huge flogs that I have zero interest in watching.

Plus I guess I get my Monday footy fix from 360 and On the Couch

Would prefer to watch 360 but as im at work till 10 have no choice but free to air.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back