Talking Footy Pics (Thursday 22nd January 2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Played one of my classic practice jokes on a fan today at dinner. I needed a spoon, so I asked him for a fork, but instead I took the spoon. I laughed so hard I needed 5 minutes to compose myself before I realised that I got them mixed up myself and I had in fact taken the fork.

What the * is going on at these talkin footy nights at the club. All reports mention a lot of spooning and forking goin on

Played one of my classic practice jokes on a fan today at dinner. I needed a spoon, so I asked him for a fork, but instead I took the spoon. I laughed so hard I needed 5 minutes to compose myself before I realised that I got them mixed up myself and I had in fact taken the fork.

I see you have played forky-spoon before

It didn't occur to me until now, what would Paddy Ryder make of Barry Curtin?
Paddy loved talking with Baz. You know what Baz is like. Also when the meat raffle was on, Paddy couldn't stop laughing... Baz was cracking jokes about the meat raffle winners. I think Paddy's in love with Baz.

Paddy loved talking with Baz. You know what Baz is like. Also when the meat raffle was on, Paddy couldn't stop laughing... Baz was cracking jokes about the meat raffle winners. I think Paddy's in love with Baz.

Baz is a crack up. Once at the club I was talking with him about chess world champions that we could remember the names of - in the end I think we made up Russian names. Then Baz went and googled them. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must be near me, think I'm about 5-6 seats to his right and maybe up one row.
I guessed so. I'm a fan of the "Schuzyyyyyyyy! Schulzyyyyy!" and/or the "Schulzy Army! Schulzy Army!" chant, and of gratuitous high fives. If you've noticed a particularly annoying person doing that about 3 rows down (row Q) and about 4 seats to his left it's me.

... Talking Footy next week will have Josh Carr and Michael Voss. Already it is half booked, so get in quick if you wanna go next week.
Tried to get in today, told it was booked out last Friday. Am on waiting list which already looked pretty long. :oops:
Impressive for something which doesn't seem to be promoted anywhere despite a PAFC Events page, and a Facebook Port Club Events page.

what does brad the brain think? He loves all things teal, then judges them harshly when he see's the real thing :(

Lol.

One of the great moments in BF lore.

Lobbies harder than hard for that exact piece of clothing. It gets made pretty much according to spec and then he's all, "yuk, I was mistaken".

We've been telling you that for 18 months!

Lol.

Lobbies harder than hard for that exact piece of clothing. It gets made pretty much according to spec and then he's all, "yuk, I was mistaken".

My favourite moment on big footy thus far, I'm still not sure if he was taking the p*ss or not but either way it was pretty funny.

My favourite moment on big footy thus far, I'm still not sure if he was taking the p*ss or not but either way it was pretty funny.
Ah well at least brad the brain rolls up his sleeves and posts, nice to see a few more active people here.

Lol.

That was pretty funny, at least he was man enough to admit the error of his ways. Was refreshing to see someone backdown so instantly and emphatically.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back