Meet Up Tanked VIII: First Contact- Platform 28, Saturday 19/4, 3:30pm (All Essendon Posters Welcome!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In a cruel twist of fate I might actually be going to the Coll/NM game.

But I will be heading straight to the pub afterwards for Tankosity so not all is lost.

I'm in the same boat - provided it doesn't rain.

But I'd certainly like to grab a beer before the game. I haven't managed to get to a Tanked event yet.

The hard and fast rule is...

The more, the merrier!

If you're considering coming along but a little hesitant- come! There are some great people who come to these things who are a bunch of fun to have a drink with.

The hard and fast rule is...

The more, the merrier!

If you're considering coming along but a little hesitant- come! There are some great people who come to these things who are a bunch of fun to have a drink with.

What if you're a lot hesitant?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks as though I have snagged a corporate box ticket through some cricket mates after they had a late withdrawal for this one. Depending on travel arrangements, it could limit my attendance to this gathering between little to none at all. So whilst I am looking forward to the experience, I am a bit disappointed at potentially missing out on this one (again).

I'm gonna get in early and call the next one AT Punt Rd for the pre-Dreamtime VFL game. Anyone?

So no Kong ?

Guess the pit is going unused again.....

sotl_shot5l.jpg

Alright, the day fast approaches and it would be fantastic to see and meet as many of you as possible.

As such, it's time for the almighty tag-fest to begin.

Regulars you can expect to meet from this board includes the likes of Doss, Hirdismyhero, Ben the Gooner, Jade, Lord Nicholson, scezza, Mr Mojo Risin, Maddog39, and myself (plus others I'm no doubt forgetting).

I can't stress enough just how it rewarding it to show up to one of these things and meet all these people, these are some seriously fantastic individuals and these catch ups are arguably the highlight of my footy season.

So, as I said before, hope to see you all there!

Macca18, Kakkle, Jam123, Howard Moon, rines, BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!!, ghostdog, Colin D'Cops, FedEXFalls, efcboy, Ashton Agar, bombermick, joyorbison , ZaharakisFTW, eth-dog, lamaros, Keystone agony,scezza

Last edited:
Alright, the day fast approaches and it would be fantastic to see and meet as many of you as possible.

Regulars you can expect to meet from this board includes the likes of Doss, Hirdismyhero, Ben the Gooner, Jade, Lord Nicholson, scezza, Mr Mojo Risin, Maddog39, and myself (plus others I'm no doubt forgetting).

I can't stress enough just how it rewarding it to show up to one of these things and meet all these people, these are some seriously fantastic individuals and these catch ups are arguably the highlight of my footy season.

table tennis, centurion, Bipolarbear, Smokin, Pweter, Tommy08, Ess_don, Bomberblitzer, calyam, daffo, Loonerty, Essendonia, Halftimehero, jaguaress, Dolner, Beerfish, EBCantona, Harlequin, blitzer,

Yoda_, yaco55, TheMcGrathMan, Jack Package, fishardansin, BomberFan355, bombersno1, The Fact, Kaiser Powser, bomberman500, DonsRule, CourtzMajora, vaughany, JD11, carnthedons, bacon buster, Despair, mad_monkey_j,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back