Meet Up Tanked XVIII: The Last Time

Remove this Banner Ad

So we said that Tanked XVII would be the last Tanked of the year......

.......But like Johnny we're back bitches!

latest

TANKED XVIII: The Last Time
2:00pm - Saturday, 29th August 2015
The London Tavern
238 Lennox St, Richmond

That's right kids we're back for what we swear will totally maybe well possibly not be our last Tanked of the year.

Don't you know it's magic when we sink amber before the last home game of the year? Raindrops keep fallin' on your head if you spend your time in most beer gardens, but not this one. So get on down and shake a hand of your fellow closet BigFooty alcoholics. It's been a long and cold year BigFooty brethren, but you love me back to life again with your inebriated drivel and glazed over looks.

How am I doing Johnny?

countdown_rockgod.jpeg

Well hang on to your mullet J-Dog, cause I'm about to kick this s**t in to overdrive.

The doping scandal started a chain reaction of bullshit infractions and grief.

But come on round and take the pressure down we've got your amber guzzling relief.

art-353-john-20farnham-300x0.jpg

Yeah Johnny. Yeah you see what I did there.

You'll experience a special touch of paradise kicking back ales with this bunch of miscreants. We're no angels of course, downing beer after beer. We're like scezza at the poker table, we've got two strong hearts on a flush draw and we'll keep chasing that bad boy even though we know it isn't good for us. Holy s**t he got it, from the river to the 'see'..... hearts on fire.

John-Farnham-6525704.jpg

I know Farnsy, that came together beautifully.

You're the voice and you can use it, especially after beers with us. Screaming dribble like all kinds of people at the footy. The seasons nearly over, but don't let it end just yet. Hirdy is gone, and when something is wrong with my baby, something is wrong with me. But don't cry, everytime you cry an AFL commissioner get's a bonus. So I'm gonna take it out on Melksham, the umpires, the AFL, Melksham, that family over there, and Melksham - that's freedom.

So swallow some beers, order a parma they will undoubtedly burn for you. Just please don't ask me in days to come reasons for why we did it, because when the war is over and we've undoubtedly been bent over at least you know you were there for the last time, the LAST TANKED EVER.

Well we're 99% sure it's the last one.

Probably.​

So we said that Tanked XVII would be the last Tanked of the year......

.......But like Johnny we're back bitches!

latest

TANKED XVIII: The Last Time
2:00pm - Saturday, 29th August 2015
The London Tavern
238 Lennox St, Richmond

That's right kids we're back for what we swear will totally maybe well possibly not be our last Tanked of the year.

Don't you know it's magic when we sink amber before the last home game of the year? Raindrops keep fallin' on your head if you spend your time in most beer gardens, but not this one. So get on down and shake a hand of your fellow closet BigFooty alcoholics. It's been a long and cold year BigFooty brethren, but you love me back to life again with your inebriated drivel and glazed over looks.

How am I doing Johnny?

countdown_rockgod.jpeg

Well hang on to your mullet J-Dog, cause I'm about to kick this s**t in to overdrive.

The doping scandal started a chain reaction of bullshit infractions and grief.

But come on round and take the pressure down we've got your amber guzzling relief.

art-353-john-20farnham-300x0.jpg

Yeah Johnny. Yeah you see what I did there.

You'll experience a special touch of paradise kicking back ales with this bunch of miscreants. We're no angels of course, downing beer after beer. We're like scezza at the poker table, we've got two strong hearts on a flush draw and we'll keep chasing that bad boy even though we know it isn't good for us. Holy s**t he got it, from the river to the 'see'..... hearts on fire.

John-Farnham-6525704.jpg

I know Farnsy, that came together beautifully.

You're the voice and you can use it, especially after beers with us. Screaming dribble like all kinds of people at the footy. The seasons nearly over, but don't let it end just yet. Hirdy is gone, and when something is wrong with my baby, something is wrong with me. But don't cry, everytime you cry an AFL commissioner get's a bonus. So I'm gonna take it out on Melksham, the umpires, the AFL, Melksham, that family over there, and Melksham - that's freedom.

So swallow some beers, order a parma they will undoubtedly burn for you. Just please don't ask me in days to come reasons for why we did it, because when the war is over and we've undoubtedly been bent over at least you know you were there for the last time, the LAST TANKED EVER.

Well we're 99% sure it's the last one.

Probably.​
clapping-crowd-applause.gif

Quality, Jade.
Might drop in if I manage to shrug off a few other less high-minded activities Sat arvo. This year needs burying under large quanitities of ale.

No can do. I'll be sipping cocktails in my best 3 piece acting all sophisticated and s**t at the annual "classy drunk' event my group has put together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wanted to say three things to you boys on this thread

1) great initiative created by Doss . It truly takes a visionary to start something that gets an online community catching up regularly IRL. Oh, and an honorable mention to Jade , apparently he posted about this once or something....

2) Have a beer on me guys, still maintain guilty or innocent your fans have been to hell and back. Fact you have a forum that tells your fans to commit suicide, advocates the murder of your former coach, and wishes cancer on your players to punish the fans, AND you still rock up here is to be celebrated. One day this s**t will be over, and this crap will have just made you stronger.

3) Doss is actually Rod Stroker, so exclude him from any round because he will do the cheap arse ninja shout and subject you all to Melbourne Bitter

Just wanted to say three things to you boys on this thread

1) great initiative created by Doss . It truly takes a visionary to start something that gets an online community catching up regularly IRL. Oh, and an honorable mention to Jade , apparently he posted about this once or something....

2) Have a beer on me guys, still maintain guilty or innocent your fans have been to hell and back. Fact you have a forum that tells your fans to commit suicide, advocates the murder of your former coach, and wishes cancer on your players to punish the fans, AND you still rock up here is to be celebrated. One day this s**t will be over, and this crap will have just made you stronger.

3) Doss is actually Rod Stroker, so exclude him from any round because he will do the cheap arse ninja shout and subject you all to Melbourne Bitter

Bitch I will cut you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back