News Tapatalk on BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had to resort to this. Resort being the keyword.

Your earlier post made it sound as if there aren't any solutions. Should I just uninstall Tapatapa from my phone?
Yeah mate. Do that.

My fingers are too fat, I can't press on the link I want.

tumblr_le4hnqpxes1qbtchoo1_400.gif

Mixed results on Android with Tapatalk Pro.

Nexus 7 tablet working properly but Nexus 5 phone cannot connect to the forum.

EDIT: Getting notifications on the Nexus 5 but get the "Tapatalk is disabled in this forum, please contact the forum administrator for more".

How about it Chief, can I have some more?

yzedytu6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mixed results on Android with Tapatalk Pro.

Nexus 7 tablet working properly but Nexus 5 phone cannot connect to the forum.

EDIT: Getting notifications on the Nexus 5 but get the "Tapatalk is disabled in this forum, please contact the forum administrator for more".

How about it Chief, can I have some more?

yzedytu6.jpg

More of the disabled function? What is more of 0?

Hey. If you can't access on some things e.g. my nexus 5, when launching via the app try this which just worked.

Use Google to web search for something e.g. "bigfooty Tapatalk" then click it in chrome.

For me it caused the thread to open in Tapatalk. Funny!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the BF end or the Tapa end?

I just assumed the latest updates caused it to crash.

I'll be honest I didn't bother reading 16 pages of posts

It may be turned off because the update hasn't worked with tapa very well.

More of the disabled function? What is more of 0?
The strange thing is it works on my tablet - but not on phone.

Tablet and phone both running Android 4.4.2, both running up to date with the latest version of TT.

Fair enough - so if the new update fixes the issues it will be enabled I assume.
If the amount of resources it chews up doesn't change it might just be made available to a limited group, like mods and premium subscribers. I really don't know at this point.

One good thing that has come out of this is that I am using the mobile version and seeing more changes that can be made to make it easier to use.

If the amount of resources it chews up doesn't change it might just be made available to a limited group, like mods and premium subscribers. I really don't know at this point.

One good thing that has come out of this is that I am using the mobile version and seeing more changes that can be made to make it easier to use.
Chief, do you get figures on the number/percentage of members or hits received via Tapatalk? Just for interests sake...

Chief, do you get figures on the number/percentage of members or hits received via Tapatalk? Just for interests sake...
Search function, n00b.

4% of user sessions are on Tapatalk, but that was on the weekend so it is probably lower on week days.

Bigfooty has disabled the plugin from their end until the issues are resolved.
That's bizarre because it's still working on my tablet.

I really hope that it's made available again; the mobile site is fine on a tablet (I use the main site on my tablet anyway) but it's a drag on the phone to use. I wouldn't use the site during the day / when I'm out if it weren't for tapatalk.

Compared to the 'native' feel of tapatalk, the mobile site just doesn't compare. Any HTML site won't compare.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back