News Tapatalk on BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

I still get a sorry you're not allowed to blah blah blah :(

I edited my earlier post, but here is the deal now. As far as I know, the 'forum' part is accessible from tapatalk (well it is at least for me), however, unless you are a mod, or have $20 to give to BigFooty, then you are out of luck. Log out of your tapatalk account and clear your cache - that should at least let you view the forum from your phone. If you want access, pretty much too bad.

Just paid for gold not long ago too and have been a paying member since 2006.

I am a tad annoyed if I can be honest about this extra upgrade.

Last edited:
Tapatalk is being worked on and we want only a small amount of people using it for the time being - at the moment that does include premium members, but only because they are relatively small in number:

Premium membership does not guarantee you Tapatalk. Though this feature works for now it may yet be withdrawn.

Tapatalk is being worked on and we want only a small amount of people using it for the time being - at the moment that does include premium members, but only because they are relatively small in number:

Premium membership does not guarantee you Tapatalk. Though this feature works for now it may yet be withdrawn.
Thanks for your work Jim, I really enjoy BF, and appreciate your work to get this issue sorted.

From what I have been reading though, it seems as if tapatalk is going to become a paid-only feature. I really hope that this isn't the case but the rhetoric in this thread and the other tapatalk thread sort of implies that us 4% of users are going to need to spend $20 just to view the forum properly on my phone.

I can see why you would want this, but I just want to let you guys know that I think that it would be a mistake, and that it would stop a lot of people from using the site.

Really the primary focus now is on getting Tapatalk stable - it is believed responsible for the whole site 'crashing' on a number of occasions after a recent update of BigFooty and Tapatalk. We are working with Tapatalk on a fix this.

Once that is established then we will look at how TT fits in within the BF landscape.

I am genuinely so happy right now, yes I am.

tumblr_m1xj6lGQcG1qi0mi7o1_400.gif

Not posted from my old as iPhone 4S

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just moved from iPhone to Samsung and the Tapatalk app is a bit different but I have noticed I get adds in the app but they seem to be Samsung related.

Anyone know if it's a Samsung thing and if it can be removed?

Just moved from iPhone to Samsung and the Tapatalk app is a bit different but I have noticed I get adds in the app but they seem to be Samsung related.

Are you using the paid app or is it free with Samsung?

I use the paid Tapatalk app for Android for phone and tablet - never get ads.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Now go get clash of clans and really waste some time on that massive samsung screen

Are you using the paid app or is it free with Samsung?

I use the paid Tapatalk app for Android for phone and tablet - never get ads.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

When I searched on the store it only came up with the free one.

Question for those that use Tapatalk on Samsung Galaxy.

Every time I refresh a page it goes to the top of the page and never to the newest post even though the setting says it should. Any ideas?

So I finally cracked and put 2 particularly annoying posters on our board on ignore....
They still show up on tapatalk? Am I going to have to use the mobile site or just suck it up and see them still?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back