Tapatalk - To be removed between now and the end of Trade Period 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Latest update sucks on Galaxy S5.

It now doesn't let me post images straight from my mobile into a comment. The image now gets its own pop up box. Also it doesn't allow all images to be used anymore.

Also no function to post an image in a PM.

Why update tapatalk? Why?

It now doesn't let me post images straight from my mobile into a comment. The image now gets its own pop up box. Also it doesn't allow all images to be used anymore.

I have no problem using images on my Android tablet with TT but it's a bit less friendly on phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I haven't noticed this, I can report it to the developers or you can if you like.

Hi Chief – Did Tapatalk ever get back to you on this? The quirk – while minor – persists on different devices and iOS updates. I understand it's a problem on their end and not this end?

Hi Chief – Did Tapatalk ever get back to you on this? The quirk – while minor – persists on different devices and iOS updates. I understand it's a problem on their end and not this end?
Yeah that's annoying, been happening since forever.

If there is anything that App makers have told me, it is that in Android, anything that integrates with the camera is horrible to develop.

If there is anything that App makers have told me, it is that in Android, anything that integrates with the camera is horrible to develop.

The last update fixed it thankfully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the issue? Is this Android only? The iPhone version is still easy to browse. Can someone post a screenshot to show if it's similar?

This is what it looks like. Much harder to navigate. Likes and quotes much harder to get to.

Maybe I'll get used to it, but it seems a step backwards.

Can you still hit the top right menu button to get to 'notifications'?

You're right that it does look pretty s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back