Tapatalk - To be removed between now and the end of Trade Period 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to be honest I do find the lack of TT irritating. But the people on here throwing accusations around are out of line.
These are the people who run the forum you're chucking mud at.

You're irritated that the numerous hours of your life that you waste on this forum, are being curbed a bit, by a problem caused by a third party app that you chose to download and use. Venting at the person who runs that thing you're addicted to, isn't in any way helpful.

Raise the issues with the mobile browser versions, in the hope they might be fixed in future, that's a constructive response. And in the meantime there's an option there for you if you want to avoid using the mobile site. Personally I'd say it ought to have been that way forever - Premium users getting premo benefit.

Have to be honest I do find the lack of TT irritating. But the people on here throwing accusations around are out of line.
These are the people who run the forum you're chucking mud at.

You're irritated that the numerous hours of your life that you waste on this forum, are being curbed a bit, by a problem caused by a third party app that you chose to download and use. Venting at the person who runs that thing you're addicted to, isn't in any way helpful.

Raise the issues with the mobile browser versions, in the hope they might be fixed in future, that's a constructive response. And in the meantime there's an option there for you if you want to avoid using the mobile site. Personally I'd say it ought to have been that way forever - Premium users getting premo benefit.

:thumbsu:

Take your constructive, rational, solution-oriented logic and get outta here, this is BigFooty people that your dealing with! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what issue are you exactly experiencing?
for me.....tapatalk works, and has always worked.
you need to install the newest version of tapatalk for your phone/tablet device.
I have
Pay the gold subscription and it works fine.

Or don't pay and complain that a FREE product is not to your liking.
Is it as simple as that?

Pay the gold subscription and it works fine.

Or don't pay and complain that a FREE product is not to your liking.

I pay by being forced to look at all of the annoying advertising that pops up on every page when I'm on my PC. This is just a case of BigFooty being a bit too greedy for $$$

I have an https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;), but that doesn't stop BigFooty getting $$$ for every page view from advertisers.
Good. They should be getting money from advertising. It's a big site, and I'm sure there are quite substantial bills to pay. That's why I whitelisted BigFooty from ABP so they can get some revenue. The ads on the mobile site are irritating though, as I always thumb the video ones accidentally as they take up ~70% of the screen. That's why tapa on mobile is amazing - I personally don't think that tapa should be a paid feature, but I guess there is a reason why I don't run a for-profit online forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back