Tapatalk - To be removed between now and the end of Trade Period 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched threads is where it's at.

Needs to be more prominent on the big footy website. At the moment you can only get to it if you're in the general forum tree. Should be able to hit it from any thread/post
Yes that has been marked as something to fix. I might just do it manually up in the header until we can do something better.

We'd better get good compensation for losing tapatalk, was just coming into his prime.
Is free Reddit membership enough? Maybe we'll throw in a moderator gig on aussiefootyforums.com too.

Also how do I tell who thread banned me from a thread? I didn't get a notification. Want to discuss with that person who obviously has no sense of humour.
Just convo all of the mods on the board.

Watched threads is where it's at.

Needs to be more prominent on the big footy website. At the moment you can only get to it if you're in the general forum tree. Should be able to hit it from any thread/post
Bodged up a link in the header, replacing the tipping link.

I'll do more on it later.

Update

All users please be aware that we have decided to remove Tapatalk. We will then work on the latest version of XenForo and our own mobile experience.

It's pretty clear that there are a lot of people here who absolutely love using tapatalk, and, while your efforts at creating a better mobile website experience are commendable, a native app will always be better, and tapatalk is already very very good. It's safe to say that I wouldn't be checking BigFooty during work hours / commutes if it was not for Tapatalk.

So, what can we as users do, apart from beg here on this thread (please, please, please don't take bigfooty away from me!), to keep tapatalk active? Or, at the very lease, keep it active until a better native app solution has been found? I'll buy you a beer Chief next time I'm anywhere near you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't want to lose Tapa, but if we do, can it be implemented that the What's New? button will show the first line or so of each post. It does this on Tapa and is a good way of knowing whether I want to actually click on a thread or not.

Bodged up a link in the header, replacing the tipping link.

I'll do more on it later.
This link? It's a broken link.
upload_2015-10-13_11-15-53.png

Tried using the watched threads on my tablet this morning - added to my desktop as suggested by Quivorir - it works but it's not as quick or polished as Tapatalk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back