Tarnished 'Toine Foundation League 13-14

Remove this Banner Ad

My mate has signed up for this, is creating a bigfooty account and will post in here to let everyone know who he is. We have 6 teams now, how we going on getting more?

The sooner we can get the league full the sooner we can get onto the draft, I still like the way the Ultimate league is doing it. If we can get a full league by Monday or Tuesday we can get started straight away and will give us plenty of time.

I think if we can get 10 that would be a great result and should get started straight away.
Sounds good, if my 2 mates join we need one more, i'm pretty sure nbaman1 said he was keen

As soon as i hear we have ten we can get started with the draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll put my hand up. How does the draft work though? I'm pretty flat out until Monday, so might be a bit slow on the picks (Would still be able to get on once every 4 or so hours).

I'll put my hand up. How does the draft work though? I'm pretty flat out until Monday, so might be a bit slow on the picks (Would still be able to get on once every 4 or so hours).

Awesome!

Firstly, the league is here...

http://y.ahoo.it/o53iNxUI

of course my work pc has been replaced and i cant remember my username so i cant get into the league settings till tonight.

Rather than run an online draft we are looking to run it offline, so similar to how we've run the all time drafts and things like that, with some pretty strict timelines, 24hrs is the probable one but we can sort out a consensus for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back