Tarnished 'Toine Foundation League 13-14

Remove this Banner Ad

Garnett is 7/11 from the field, the guy is at least 14/8 with close to a block and steal per game. I have good bigs, I need a scoring guard. I'm happy to put a second player like Peirce just for 1 guy in return.

Garnett: 16 points, .42 fg%, 8 boards, 2 steals and 2 blocks.

Hickson: 18 points, .53 fg%, 18 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks

Theme...players rejected in trades

This league is ******* s**t, how many logical fair trades I've sent all getting rejected. The weird thing is it is the managers who have shitty records missing out on improving their own teams. * it, I have 3 other teams I can spend my time and effort on

This league is ******* s**t, how many logical fair trades I've sent all getting rejected. The weird thing is it is the managers who have shitty records missing out on improving their own teams. **** it, I have 3 other teams I can spend my time and effort on
What a pleasant tone you have. o_O
Shane, other Managers have no obligation to trade at all and may well have plans for their team that are not clear to you. Are you suggesting that your motive for trading is to help OTHER teams improve? For a manager that is currently leading the league, your attitude is questionable.
Are you quiting? Just confirm here and we'll move on without you.

Wait, fair trade? Illy for Garnett and Mclemore - are you insane? Also, if you haven't noticed, I've actually been competing over the last couple of weeks right up until the last few games. I've had Kobe, Rondo and Illy injured all season, so when I get them back I believe I'm going to have a pretty decent team. We're in the first few weeks of the season, I'm not trying to rush anything yet. Relax. Jezus.

Be careful guys. There seems to be a bug with the "Start active players" button. I go through at the start of the week and do it, then make changes to the roster. But twice now, it hasn't saved my team properly. Like Durant today on the bench. I do it all on Sunday, so it's definitely faulty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deron Williams, Marc Gasol, Andre Iguodala...injuries piling up at the moment.

Yep, same boat. I missed the draft night and ended up with Kobe, Trey Burke and Rondo. Then I've missed a ton of games from injuries to Hill, Hawes, Ily and Felton. I can't complain to much though, because I did get Durant and he's probably my favourite player/fantasy beast.

Not to sound cocky, but I do think that I'm going to be a bit of a force by the time January comes around!

By the way, why don't we have a thread where we have our 'proposed trades' and if there is a trade proposed people post it. I understand there is some secrecy thing about this, but we'd know who people are willing to trade and not trade, etc,. It might spark a bit more action; if I know someone is willing to swap Nowitzki for Rubio, because then I know team A is willing to trade Dirk, so I'll put a little package together of my own. Feel free to say whatever you think, but I thought it might 'open' the league up a bit.

By the way, why don't we have a thread where we have our 'proposed trades' and if there is a trade proposed people post it. I understand there is some secrecy thing about this, but we'd know who people are willing to trade and not trade, etc,. It might spark a bit more action; if I know someone is willing to swap Nowitzki for Rubio, because then I know team A is willing to trade Dirk, so I'll put a little package together of my own. Feel free to say whatever you think, but I thought it might 'open' the league up a bit.

Don't need one. In almost every trade I gave detailed reasons for why I felt they were good deals and very rarely got any comment in return. I've even posted lists of who is available for trade and what I am after. Also, on the fantasy site you can set a trading block where you list the players available, and the stats/positions you are looking for in return.

Garrett is looking to move one of his point guards for a big...guy expects all-stars for average players like George Hill.

For me I am looking for points, assists and 3s

I am going to be something like 35-10 after the first 1/4 of the season. I am anxiously waiting on the on most of the other results this week as they are pretty close.

It is always better to start strong but this game is about being strong for the last 2 months.

Looking forward to battling Sprewell in 2 weeks, Monroe vs. Drummond may be the deciding player match-up.

Heading into the last day of this matchup, The Chokers are 8-1 down...closer than it looks though and the last day could sway a number of cats. Come what may...

How's everyone enjoying the season? Quarter through and all Managers still active...a good sign.

My team is looking good. Kobe is back and Rondo is just around the corner. Pretty happy at the moment!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back