Tarnished 'Toine Foundation League

Remove this Banner Ad

Long way to go, but the bottom 5 look pretty set:(, and I'm one of them.
But in relation to injuries, remember this is H2H so the final standings will be determined by the playoffs. So if you believe injured players will return for the last 2 weeks and help you stay out of the bottom 3 (or into the top 3), you need to way up the benefit. I'm carrying Bargnani because I believe he will help me in the Consolation Playoffs.
By all means drop Rose, I'm sure someone will be prepared to carry him;) ... me.
Of course, I'm still hoping for a second half push into the top 6!

Wow Bugs, i thought you'd be a lock to be in the top 4.

As we can't see the standings in the foundation league whilst being involved in the Ultimate league is it possible you could post the standings by the managers name. I'll do likewise for the Ultimate League asap.

Wow Bugs, i thought you'd be a lock to be in the top 4.
Yeah, my middle round picks have turned out to be pretty disappointing. Lowry, Bargnani, Teague & Ilyasova have been meh. Should be much better in the second half but a lot to catch up!

As we can't see the standings in the foundation league whilst being involved in the Ultimate league is it possible you could post the standings by the managers name. I'll do likewise for the Ultimate League asap.
Posted table up to end week 10 in the joint league thread.

There are a couple of Managers that are not setting their rosters and are not active in this thread.
I may be a little more obsessive than many others, but to me an active league is what makes this fun and that's what it is, a game. Get in the game! If you want to set your roster once and not manage it the whole season, this is not for you.
I may appear a little harsh but it's not fair on the other Managers who are active and want a fair competition. Drop me a message if you want to discuss.
Bugsy

Last week I was 2 Josh Smith freethrows away from a 6-3 win over the 2nd best team in the league. This week I will be getting my arse handed to me on a 'green' plate!

It surely is a game of small quantities at times.

It's be interesting to see how many players each team has left from it's original draft night.

I've got 8 original picks and 5 waiver wire pick ups.

It surely is a game of small quantities at times.
2 last day steals by Thabo gets me the win over a top 3 team. Swings and roundabouts.

OK, Commish hat on.
I'm going to call out two Managers that have dropped the ball recently and are not playing to the standards we, as a league expect.
Both Marv's Magicians and God's Shammgods left players on their bench during the last week's matchup (or longer?) This distorts the results and is unfair to the other Managers.
This is a daily league, you must set your lineup everyday to max your returns. Seriously, Chris Paul on the bench is criminal! I hate to come down heavy but come on guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm trying to spark things up a bit, but everyone rejects meh trades! Accept somebody! Please.

I'm always up for a trade, but I don't like to tinker to much with a winning team!

John Walls .083 FG% is a killer. Never seen a shooting % that low ever!
But somehow I'm still losing FG% to his team! Harden and Jennings can't miss this week:(.
Andrea is gone, what a waste of talent but I need help now! Only 3 match ups left, after this week, before the finals!
Quick season?

Feels like it's been a quick season. Have to keep reminding myself its the NHL that's on the short season, not the NBA.

Having 3 key guys on the one NBA team can be detrimental some weeks, but looking forward to my 3 Hawks killing it down the stretch run with a very nice schedule of full weeks. Bring it home boys!

And to let you know, Manager of Marv's Magicians has quit, but considering he has only changed his roster once in 2013 there's not much to be missed. Dangerintexas/MrNiceGuy/Michael; pity you couldn't commit. I have transferred ownership to myself as Commish.

At this late stage I will not be seeking a new Manager so will let the team play it out rudderless. This means I will not change the lineup and CP3 will be on the bench for the remainder of the season as he has been for the last 3 matchups. This team will be one of the 3 teams relegated at seasons end regardless of final standing. I think that is fair. Please let me know if you think this should be handled differently.

West Coast Warriors are on a similar path. No activity from Elite Pete in almost a month.:thumbsdown:

I'm happy to relegate the teams not trying.

Bar them from ever participating again in any league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back