Tarnished 'Toine Foundation League

Remove this Banner Ad

I see that you dropped and added 4 players this week - so it seems like streaming to me.

Anyway, completely within the rules - my team just not good enough. Some poor performances this week really cost me.

Following today's very tight consolation playoffs, it seems we have confirmed those Managers to be relegated/banished from the league for next season.
Gods Shamgods finishes last and Webby, you are gone mate. Kind of fitting as this team was not set during the finals.
West Coast Warriors and Marv's Magicians are banished for inactivity over the second half of the season.

Deeman and Purple Haze will be promoted as they have made the first place playoffs.
Remember it's the top 3 teams that will be promoted, so losers of the semifinals have a second chance, in the upcoming 3rd place matchup, to make it to the Golden League next Season. Good luck Green Machine and Pippen Ain't Easy.

Has been an interesting year I must say, some things went bad while I managed to get through the year and gain promotion with many moves being made. Asik has really been huge for me so far.

Has been an interesting year I must say, some things went bad while I managed to get through the year and gain promotion with many moves being made. Asik has really been huge for me so far.
Asik is such a beast. Gonna be really tough to catch you on rebounding if i don't get Noah back tomorrow. Good luck.

That should have been without many moves made as well.

I was spewing when McHale took Asik off today with 18 rebounds for the whole 4th. Thought he would get back on when the lead was cut to 5 points but nothing....

All the best for the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations Deemen, Inaugural Tarnished 'Toine Foundation League Champions.

Also congrats to Purple Haze and Pippen Ain't Easy who fought through to the end and deserve their promotion to the big boys' league.

No worries re Commishing, other than a bit of inactivity, a reasonably easy bunch to manage and a fair result I think. I finished 9th and not very proud of that o_O but being relegated would not have been a good look.

As mentioned before, Gods Shamgods, West Coast Warriors and Marv's Magicians are relegated to the amateur leagues.

Who will be joining us next year after their fall from grace in the Golden League?

Congratulations Deemen, Inaugural Tarnished 'Toine Foundation League Champions.

Also congrats to Purple Haze and Pippen Ain't Easy who fought through to the end and deserve their promotion to the big boys' league.

No worries re Commishing, other than a bit of inactivity, a reasonably easy bunch to manage and a fair result I think. I finished 9th and not very proud of that o_O but being relegated would not have been a good look.

As mentioned before, Gods Shamgods, West Coast Warriors and Marv's Magicians are relegated to the amateur leagues.

Who will be joining us next year after their fall from grace in the Golden League?

Hey lads! As I am now the commish of the Ultimate League due to Raff'S retirement I am currently trying to set up the new league thread. There were 4 managers promoted from last years Toine League due to Raff withdrawing instead of the usual 3. From the above i can tell that DeeMan and The Green Machine have been promoted.

However I need the managers of the teams Purple Haze and Pippen Ain't Easy.

Once this is provided I will post the new league thread for the Ultimate League.

Cool Cameron. I'll update the Ultimate League thread asap.

Just confirm your in on that thread and be ready to start drafting in the next week hopefully!!

Hey lads I still require the manager of the team 'Pippen Ain't Easy' for this Ultimate League.

Can somebody tell me his BigFooty name?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back