Beauty & Style Tattoos - Do you have one?

Remove this Banner Ad

I really want to get a sleeve with colour in it, but I'm nervous about how long it stays vibrant for before I'd have to get it touched up.
Anybody have any feedback?

.... You're not a Zelda fan by any chance are you? Haha

Colour looks awesome. How long ago did you get it done?

The part on the right was a year ago, the part on the left was only done in November.

But I have these on my arm (been over 2 years now and see's a lot of sun) and the colours have kept quite vibrant!

12728891_10154000810535719_8454522595028382663_n.jpg

Ballpark cost so far?

So far $1,650 but he's done 4 hours free of charge as well (4 hour sessions turned into 6 hour sessions).

I'm a badass and have two tattoos - ok, not really badass, one is my daughter's name, the other is the Starfleet symbol from Star Trek. Both arms. Would love more.

Bump.

Hendrix.
Healed, hairy, and done by the ridiculously talented Dan Molloy in North Perth.

View attachment 467237

inb4 people tell me I'll regret this when I'm old.

You're wrong, I'll be old with a dope tattoo on my leg. Come at me.
That is an amazing job! Need to send my hubby to this guy to fix an old tatt.

I’ve got 2, one big shoulder/back tatt with both my daughters names, a big exotic bird surrounded by flowers and clouds. Also my hubbys name on my arm in fancy scrpit surrounded by a rose trail. My hubby has a big tatt on his arm of a topless woman under a waterfall that needs modernising.
One daughter has a small butterfly on her hip (which we paid for for her 18th) and a large black one with her babies names on her inner arm. My other daughter has one on her bum (which we also paid for her 18th) and is getting a small one on her leg in 2 weeks, which I’m not keen on but she loves it.
Son in law has 2 clocks on his arm showing the time and date each daughter was born.

So yea our whole family has tatts lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back