Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorpe M

Cancelled
Jun 18, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Please list players at Tatty that are getting paid and keep the running tally going.

I am sick of going to page 40+ to read such crap.

I will kick it off:

Rich King
Jas James
Andrew Healy

Total 3

Please list players at Tatty that are getting paid and keep the running tally going.

I am sick of going to page 40+ to read such crap.

I will kick it off:

Rich King
Jas James
Andrew Healy

Total 3
sonny walton glen walker aaron jenkins justin macmahon

Wrong again mate. your good at this.
He is at Taty because he goes out with a netballer
Tatyoon seniors is better that ararat seniors.
he works most weekends
tatty being better than ararat means you think tatty would beat warrack eagles, st micks and anyone else ararat might beat this year better get you brown and yellow goggles off mate

tatty being better than ararat means you think tatty would beat warrack eagles, st micks and anyone else ararat might beat this year better get you brown and yellow goggles off mate

WELL SAID RATSACK TATY WOULDNT EVEN MAKE THE TOP 5 IN THE HORSHAM DISTRICT LET ALONE BEAT A WIMMERA SIDE HOWEVER THEY ARE THE STRONGEST SIDE IN THE MDFL IN 2007 WOULD LOVE TO SEE CARAMUT BEAT THEM IN THE GF,IT WOULD BE MAGIC

WELL SAID RATSACK TATY WOULDNT EVEN MAKE THE TOP 5 IN THE HORSHAM DISTRICT LET ALONE BEAT A WIMMERA SIDE HOWEVER THEY ARE THE STRONGEST SIDE IN THE MDFL IN 2007 WOULD LOVE TO SEE CARAMUT BEAT THEM IN THE GF,IT WOULD BE MAGIC

Mate, if you seriously think that tayoon wouldnt finish in the top 5 in the horsham district league then you really dont know much about footy.

Well have a chat to the ararat coach then. He was saying the other day that tatyoon side of 06 would finish in the top 4 in the wimmera. So its not my taty goggles. It comes from the ararat coach

Well have a chat to the ararat coach then. He was saying the other day that tatyoon side of 06 would finish in the top 4 in the wimmera. So its not my taty goggles. It comes from the ararat coach

Would that Ararat coach happen to be the same person that coached Tatyoon in 2006?? I still believe the Ararat 06 side would beat the Tatyoon 06 side, Ararat had far more classy players in 06 than tatyoon. thats just my opinion though! I will also add the names of Zander McDougall and Chris Milne to the list of paid players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong again mate. your good at this.
He is at Taty because he goes out with a netballer
Tatyoon seniors is better that ararat seniors.
he works most weekends

Stop kidding yourself Magic, i know you are a Taty boy through and through but you can't continue to go around saying that Tatyoon is better than Ararat, I know you just want to stick up for your club but the Wimmera league is a far better league than the Mininera,

Both Mininera and Wimmera leagues are crap. Comparing Wimmera to 3 years ago, when it was supposed to be bad then compared to 10 years ago. Counrtry footy is boring to watch around these parts. Good players no longer only play in the Wimmera, as they are spread around HDFL/Lexton/MDFL etc. For all the people comparing teams in different leagues, my thoughts are that if you do not play in the best league you can not compare yourself/team to any team in a better league. Surely it would be easier to kick 5 goals from the wing in the MDFL than to do the same in the Wimmera??? The best teams in the HDFL the past 3 years would flog any MDFL team, and would give all teams bar the demons a good run in the Wimmera.

hes one of my best mates magic and hes never said anything like that on the many times weve talked about the same subject

Well mate, Taty play caramut this weekend. Lets see what happens shall we if yor claiming this is a preview to this years Grand final

What can i say i was wrong for a change lets hope the GF is not a one sided game....

Wrong for a change mate. Very rarely are you right. Beton you wouldnt get a game in Taty starting 21. So stop bagging a team you probably have never really seen play./ So in your opinion what would the score line be in a taty vs gt western game?

Wrong for a change mate. Very rarely are you right. Beton you wouldnt get a game in Taty starting 21. So stop bagging a team you probably have never really seen play./ So in your opinion what would the score line be in a taty vs gt western game?
jamesy im right more often than not i dont even play so im not concerned or give a rat a@@ whether you think i would get a game for tatycoons 21 .whats western got to do with this thread,however going on form and the quality differences it should be a close game.
I dont think you are dislexic so you would see im not bagging the team im argueing that more players are getting paid than you are saying...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back