Podcast TAYLOR ADAMS Interview - Collingwood Big Footy Exclusive

Remove this Banner Ad

I took out some WWE Big Show footage from the original and the mighty T's audio was hit and miss in that section. Then cleaned up some photos and uploaded as better quality. Still quite poor, but all I really had to work with. Nothing major TD but would've annoyed me to leave it.

Have just finished listening to the interview - couldn't wait for the weekend! Great brekky listening!

Very well done to all involved. I know how hard Magpie Girl works to set these up, lots of planning and working through the club to arrange access to players.

the mighty T - terrific questions. The interview was very relaxed (sounded like it anyway) and you had Taylor speaking up about lots of things that interest us as fans. The interview moved along very nicely, and Taylor is an impressive young man.

Laurie Holden - you've been great all year in the technical department, much appreciated.

And thanks too for finding a way to get The Big Show mentioned. Love it when we create a new cult figure, all in good fun of course.

thanks again guys

That was a great interview.. Thank you, much better than the cliche dribble the major networks get..

Cheers Bring_Back_Brad . I wanted to make it a little more insightful than the usual sort of Q&A with players, so I'm glad you enjoyed it

Have just finished listening to the interview - couldn't wait for the weekend! Great brekky listening!

Very well done to all involved. I know how hard Magpie Girl works to set these up, lots of planning and working through the club to arrange access to players.

the mighty T - terrific questions. The interview was very relaxed (sounded like it anyway) and you had Taylor speaking up about lots of things that interest us as fans. The interview moved along very nicely, and Taylor is an impressive young man.

Laurie Holden - you've been great all year in the technical department, much appreciated.

And thanks too for finding a way to get The Big Show mentioned. Love it when we create a new cult figure, all in good fun of course.

thanks again guys

Was actually a little more nervy than I'd like to admit, so I'm glad that didn't come through on the recording. Glad to hear you enjoyed listening to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't want to tell anyone how to suck eggs but is it worth having this thread unstickied for a while then stickying it? I never really look at sticky threads and I'm sure others are the same, so it gets lost a bit. You might be able to have a running sticky with past podcasts all on the one page.

See #27 above yidaki
If the link doesn't work I'll copy and paste

Thanks MG, but the link doesn't work. It says I need to be a subscriber or something along those lines.

If you could copy and paste then that would be great. :thumbsu:

Don't want to tell anyone how to suck eggs but is it worth having this thread unstickied for a while then stickying it? I never really look at sticky threads and I'm sure others are the same, so it gets lost a bit. You might be able to have a running sticky with past podcasts all on the one page.
thanks, I've been doing that all weekend:)

Outstanding! Listening but just wanted to take a break mid-flight to say how superb this interview has been. Mighty T sounds like a seasoned pro and asking some great questions.

Cheers Old Spice I'd like to think I've come a little ways since the early days of our podcasting. Just glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Think this is an awesome idea. We've managed to put together a nice list of really good interviews that should be showcased on our board.

Great job everyone! I know how much work goes into getting these up and especially MG's efforts with the club. the mighty T nailed it mate! I thought the questions were well thought out and definitely not the typical dross you usually get. Laurie Holden I really liked the effort you put into adding the footage to the YouTube clip, it really added to it. Top effort for Taylor too to front up on a day off from footy and uni.

I'll ask the superpowers if this can be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back