Grechy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
The bottom line is that we need a tagger.
Desperately.
I'm so sick and tired of seeing our oppositions best player carve us up each week, it's one of the reasons we haven't taken the next step.
At the rate we're going, Chris Judd is poised to get 35 possessions and kick 3 goals in round 1 next year.
Grigg shouldn't be required to tag, as he is a much more effective outside player.

Hawks don't really have an out and out tagger? It's an optional thing. Most players can be taggers if they simply beat their opponents both ways.

I want players that actually hurt teams, The best taggers
are the ones that hurt their opposition the other way - taylor Hunt doesn't do that

As a footballer Mitch Robinson fits our need,When he is in the team the opposition players hear footsteps when he isnt even close to them
Anybody who has played the game know exactly what its like when you have a phsyco kamikaze in the opposition team.

Just watch

Cant believe we wont pay this guy $150k

Highlights don't show his generally poor decision making, iffy disposal and poor off-field past.

Hawks don't really have an out and out tagger? It's an optional thing. Most players can be taggers if they simply beat their opponents both ways.

Shiel and Langdon were getting the job(s) most weeks.

I probably watch more carlton games than most on this board as my best friends are carlton supporters and we go to alot of games

He really isnt as bad as people here make out him to be,He is no worse than half our team

Haha, I'm in the similar situation to be honest. Not saying your wrong - we just have different opinions on him.

Just got a message saying that Taylor Hunt is not in WA and is doing a medical at 4:00pm today at Punt Road with our doctors!!!!

Swear? That would be schweet.

Just got a message saying that Taylor Hunt is not in WA and is doing a medical at 4:00pm today at Punt Road with our doctors!!!!

slightly incorrect.

he did the medical yesterday when he did the walk through of punt road.

That would be even better. Unless the doctors wanna do just one more check, guess it couldn't hurt LOL

After trengove im more than happy if we do haha

OK, unless his doing a 2nd one I'm not to sure but all I know is his at Punt Road now.

Caroline, don't play with my emotions on this.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
are the ones that hurt their opposition the other way - taylor Hunt doesn't do that

As a footballer Mitch Robinson fits our need,When he is in the team the opposition players hear footsteps when he isnt even close to them
Anybody who has played the game know exactly what its like when you have a phsyco kamikaze in the opposition team.

Just watch

Smashed us a couple of years ago early in a season opener if I remember .

How about if we get T. Hunt ill let you play with something else HA-HA ;)

Lol, good ol' Mike. Mind you, when i read any article written by Caroline Wilson about Essendon, i count that as foreplay.

MightyTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond

Just watch

This may have something to do with it.

676942-mitch-robinson.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mi...ket-in-cbd-brawl/story-e6frf7jo-1227017154811

9681209_orig.jpg

Dick head status confirmed.

Downtown06

Club Legend
Feb 28, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol, good ol' Mike. Mind you, when i read any article written by Caroline Wilson about Essendon, i count that as foreplay.

That's pretty orgasmic, thank god I'm sitting down... When I see her on my TV, I picture her in my p*rnos... Is that wrong??? Do I need help??

Back