Toast TD’s 2014 Noosa Trip Thread(In Noosa Now)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just thought I let you guys Know I am going to Noosa on Monday:D

I know you guys loved my last one so I thought I start another one for this holiday.:thumbsu:

I be going until 1st of November.

Though 1st week I will be also following Last Week of the Trade Period so That be Interesting.

I am sure looking Forward to it.

Have fun Dave, and be ready to start your 'Welcome to...' threads. We need you for that.

I try but when on Holidays I won’t be on the computer as much next week for last week of the Trade Period

Have fun Dave, I wouldn't mind a holiday myself. The last time off I had was in January at the arrival of my firstborn, and whilst an amazing time, it was definitely no holiday let me tell you.

I'll probably have to push through until January again before I get a few weeks off, so keep us updated in this thread, because it's as close as I'll get to a holiday until then.

(And by "keep us updated", I mean blow by blow details of course.)

Have a great time mate.

Have fun Dave, I wouldn't mind a holiday myself. The last time off I had was in January at the arrival of my firstborn, and whilst an amazing time, it was definitely no holiday let me tell you.

I'll probably have to push through until January again before I get a few weeks off, so keep us updated in this thread, because it's as close as I'll get to a holiday until then.

(And by "keep us updated", I mean blow by blow details of course.)

Have a great time mate.

I will mostly post at Night to give updates on how the Holiday is going.

Also Congrats on your 1st Son/Daughter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A daily vlog would be nice.

Also if you could get your hands on a go pro I'm sure some quality footage could be had from the nude beach, added to that invest in a shoe camera(or two) and incorporate that and the go pro vision into a weekly highlights video, a ratings winner for sure...

I'm also expecting to see detailed reviews up on Urbanspoon of all the fish n chip shops in the area.

As has likely been stated it's imperative you bring enough tissues and lotion, in fact I'd recommend a 80/20 split of tissues/lotion to clothing.

A daily vlog would be nice.

Also if you could get your hands on a go pro I'm sure some quality footage could be had from the nude beach, added to that invest in a shoe camera(or two) and incorporate that and the go pro vision into a weekly highlights video, a ratings winner for sure...

I'm also expecting to see detailed reviews up on Urbanspoon of all the fish n chip shops in the area.

As has likely been stated it's imperative you bring enough tissues and lotion, in fact I'd recommend a 80/20 split of tissues/lotion to clothing.

I try and do 1 every night IF Possible

Oh boy, Dave's back in Noosa. I'm excited for this one!

Cory we have to get out the tissues.

kleenex-ReasonWhy.es_.jpg

I think we're gonna need a bigger box.

Okay, Got to Noosa last night and I can tell you it is lot warmer then it is Melbourne.

I sat next to a Lady(Guess About my Age) on Plain but she just watched a Video and Fell asleep:cry:

Took bus from Moorchdore to Noosa.

Well today I be going to shops to get food and this evening will go for a Spa. Not sure in the Middle.

Forecast possible storms up here today.

Will post update tonight on what happend today

Okay, Got to Noosa last night and I can tell you it is lot warmer then it is Melbourne.

I sat next to a Lady(Guess About my Age) on Plain but she just watched a Video and Fell asleep:cry:

Took bus from Moorchdore to Noosa.

Well today I be going to shops to get food and this evening will go for a Spa. Not sure in the Middle.

Forecast possible storms up here today.

Will post update tonight on what happend today

Dont let that put you off. She was probably just playing hard to get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back