Toast TD’s 2014 Noosa Trip Thread(In Noosa Now)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait so the blonde in the pic is ur sister Dave? haha

Troy looked happy to have the pic mate

Yep she is my Little Sister and the Little Girl is her Daughter.

Yep - Troy did seem very happy someone knew of him as a AFL Player.

Pic of me in the Pool:

10533841_10204382608699119_9003659512994770198_n.jpg

Im going to the Gold Coast.. well Sanctuary Cove on Wednesday for a week mate. Hows the trip going? having fun?

Holiday is going well. Having 2 hot days in a row and that can be hard to go out and do stuff when you are really hot.

Yeah,Having Fun with Fishing, Spas and Walks mostly and just relaxing

Bit stormy tonight Dave ?

Bit of Lighting and Thunder but nothing like what you Copped this Morning.

Did not much during hot a hot day. But this evening went down to Hastings Street and Main Beach. To Check the Phillies;)

Well went to Maroochydore this afternoon. I tell you the Price of Bus Ticket is disgusting. $5.60 for 2 hours with Concession. That is Shocking to go Both Ways.

Well I walked around Sunshine Plaza. Though I did some perving as it was hot day that made it easier. Intresting I wore a T-Shirt that Said "I am not Perfect but Just Awsome" and I got some Smiles:D

I got Draft Day Movie DVD for $20. Great Movie. Recommend it Highly

I tell you the Price of Bus Ticket is disgusting. $5.60 for 2 hours with Concession. That is Shocking to go Both Ways.:D
How is that disgusting? do you expect it to be $1.00? You're also getting it cheaper with concession.

Well went to Maroochydore this afternoon. I tell you the Price of Bus Ticket is disgusting. $5.60 for 2 hours with Concession. That is Shocking to go Both Ways.

Well I walked around Sunshine Plaza. Though I did some perving as it was hot day that made it easier. Intresting I wore a T-Shirt that Said "I am not Perfect but Just Awsome" and I got some Smiles:D

I got Draft Day Movie DVD for $20. Great Movie. Recommend it Highly

The problem with public transport is the lack of population up there - triple the population and you could halve the cost, but that isn't going to happen, especially now councils are implementing population caps.

How is that disgusting? do you expect it to be $1.00? You're also getting it cheaper with concession.

No - But in Melbourne it's about $6.60 for a Day on the Myki. That is $1 more and that lasts all day and not 2 hours.

The Price I paid was Concession

The problem with public transport is the lack of population up there - triple the population and you could halve the cost, but that isn't going to happen, especially now councils are implementing population caps.

So there is not enough people on the Sunshine Coast like it's down around Melbourne.

I can see why Council control the Population as could ruin what makes it special on the Sunshine Coast

Did not much today. Slept into about 10:30-11am. Then went and set at the Pool. Then in evening went Fishing and I caught 3 Good Bream. Though my Sister caught the Biggest:cry:. Then had a Spa and BBQ out in that Area

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did not much today. Slept into about 10:30-11am. Then went and set at the Pool. Then in evening went Fishing and I caught 3 Good Bream. Though my Sister caught the Biggest:cry:. Then had a Spa and BBQ out in that Area
Nice work on the catch Dave, the first fish I caught was a Bream. Did you cook them up for dinner?

Well had my last full Day in Noosa and had a Pretty Good Day. In Morning went for a Walk to the Shops to get 6 eggs for my Mum .Then came home and had Lunch. Then Had Swin in Pool .Then in Afternoon went and Shot some Hoops. In Afternoon went with Sienna(My Niece) trick or treating with some kids at Wolgarin.

Then Came home and had tea and had my Final Tea. Talked to 2 Girls that are staying here(12+14 so Nothing is coming of that;)) they where nice to talk to and Lovely Girls. Best of all they where Collingwood Fans:thumbsu:

Photo's of Today:
1609966_10204414092326190_8722142791796254275_n.jpg

397545_10204414113926730_8947210044529836602_n.jpg

1379905_10204414237609822_7512386131307939843_n.jpg

I must say Dave the noosa climate and the makeover have worked wonders.

You've never looked better.

I did not get Dressed Up for Trick or Treat. That was my Little Niece who did that and I went along with them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back