Toast TD’s 2015 Noosa Trips

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, in that case use some bread as berley and catch a few mullet, send them back out as live bait and you could get flathead or even mulloway!

Don’t have the Big Rods to Land a Big Mulloway or Flatty

Don’t have the Big Rods to Land a Big Mulloway or Flatty

You don't need a big rod to land big fish Dave, just be patient and let them tire themselves out - I regularly fish 2kg outfits up that way and have caught a flathead that was the length of a tennis racquet and a half! Just keep your rod tip high, the rod bent and let them take line against the drag.

You don't need a big rod to land big fish Dave, just be patient and let them tire themselves out - I regularly fish 2kg outfits up that way and have caught a flathead that was the length of a tennis racquet and a half! Just keep your rod tip high, the rod bent and let them take line against the drag.

That sounds like one bloody massive Flathead

That Jewfish (~20kg) I caught last week in Darwin was only on Barra gear, 6kg braid trolling for Barra. Took probably 20-25 minutes to land but still landed it. Just set your drag, trust your knots and be patient.

I love flathead - very underestimated fish to eat IMO.

Enjoy TD - and post some photos mate.

That Jewfish (~20kg) I caught last week in Darwin was only on Barra gear, 6kg braid trolling for Barra. Took probably 20-25 minutes to land but still landed it. Just set your drag, trust your knots and be patient.

I love flathead - very underestimated fish to eat IMO.

Enjoy TD - and post some photos mate.

Yeah, Flathead is my favorite eating fish - and they're easy to fillet so that's a bonus!

Well I am up here Now. Very Busy Day. Left Home at 8:20 and got to Sunshine Coast at 1:45.

Here is a Photo of Me Arriving:

11205564_10205755974872415_7293770505413394034_n.jpg

Then when my Mum and Dad Picked me up we went to Sizzlers for a Late Lunch. Here photo of me and my Parents at Sizzlers:

11193276_10205756155716936_1716513485464548323_n.jpg

Then I went to Shops in Moorchydore and walked around.

Got home about 6pm and had Toast then went out and had a Spa to 7 and Now I wrote this.

Going to Eumundi Market Tommorow Morning

Well Today I got up at 9am and Had Breakfast. So at 9:30 I went to the eumundi market which was very Busy. But after being there for about an Hour It Teamed with Rain for quite awhile. Left shortly after that. I got 5 great T-Shirts. Though came home and Had Lunch. I read for the Book to about 4pm.

Then I went up the Shops. 1st went to Harvey Norman and got a Mouse for my laptop and Mum got a Blender she needed. Then went to Wollies to get some Food.

Then I came home and Had a Spa and then came back and had Tea and Shower. Then I hoped on my Laptop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have Terrible weather Forecast tonight and Tomorrow as we have Super Strong Winds and Tons of Rain with Possible Flash Flooding

I was in Noosa last year and it did nothing but rain. It was actually warmer in Melbourne. I spent most of my time at the backpackers bar near Hastings st. Cheap beer and plenty to look at.

I was in Noosa last year and it did nothing but rain. It was actually warmer in Melbourne. I spent most of my time at the backpackers bar near Hastings st. Cheap beer and plenty to look at.

I am in Noosaville, Not in Noosa Heads up in Hastings Street.

Weather said to Pick up Saturday Afternoon and should be good on Sunday

I am in Noosaville, Not in Noosa Heads up in Hastings Street.

Weather said to Pick up Saturday Afternoon and should be good on Sunday

Hope so TD. Have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back