TD's 2014 Random Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

1) Yeah and most posters wonder why you have that priviledge.

2) They were merely examples. We haven't played Turkey for a decade. We'd beat them.

3) Explain how. There are shitloads of weak teams in Europe and South America. Shitloads.

4) Yes, they would be the ones you don't know because you don't follow the sport.
Dave has his own thoughts thread because he is Dave. I don't question why he has his own thread and I don't know of anyone else who does. Dave is an icon on here. He used to post videos of every draftee we could possibly want and generally worked his butt off for this forum. This forum would not be the same without him here. He gives it a bit of character with his quirky manner and infectious enthusiasm. If you don't like his thread why come here. There is a world cup thread you can post in. Besides, Dave got his own thread to stop him posting millions of threads on each of his thoughts. Give the guy a break! He eats, sleeps and breathes Collingwood. He would die for the club. Who gives a s**t what he thinks of soccer?

Dave has his own thoughts thread because he is Dave. I don't question why he has his own thread and I don't know of anyone else who does. Dave is an icon on here. He used to post videos of every draftee we could possibly want and generally worked his butt off for this forum. This forum would not be the same without him here. He gives it a bit of character with his quirky manner and infectious enthusiasm. If you don't like his thread why come here. There is a world cup thread you can post in. Besides, Dave got his own thread to stop him posting millions of threads on each of his thoughts. Give the guy a break! He eats, sleeps and breathes Collingwood. He would die for the club. Who gives a s**t what he thinks of soccer?

It’s my Thoughts on Soccer are my own and I know lot of people disagree with me. Few on this Board.

I do follow soccer but I am not like sit there and Watch the Games.

I banned myself from the World Cup thread so I won’t get in the way of it with my Negative Thoughts

Plus my reason for my Thread is just something that Me and the Mods need to know the Details about it.

It’s my Thoughts on Soccer are my own and I know lot of people disagree with me. Few on this Board.

I do follow soccer but I am not like sit there and Watch the Games.

I banned myself from the World Cup thread so I won’t get in the way of it with my Negative Thoughts

Plus my reason for my Thread is just something that Me and the Mods need to know the Details about it.

That's the thing you've stated many times why you don't like the sport, so why post about it if you don't care.
I don't like anime and I don't go around saying why it's s**t or why I don't like it.

Lonely Mans Anal Orifice? Lesbians make awesome orgasms? What do you truly wish to convey to us plebs? Dave has taken exception - and so have I. I thought you were a half way decent person, but obviously I was wrong.

Lonely Mans Anal Orifice? Lesbians make awesome orgasms? What do you truly wish to convey to us plebs? Dave has taken exception - and so have I. I thought you were a half way decent person, but obviously I was wrong.

Urban Dictionary is your friend.

Why would you take exception if you don't know what it means?

(Don't see what all the fuss is about TBH? :confused: )

Urban Dictionary is your friend.

Why would you take exception if you don't know what it means?

(Don't see what all the fuss is about TBH? :confused: )
Why can't people just use plain English instead of expecting people to be up with the latest jargon? In any case, his next comment to TD was plain rude, and Cory has been around long enough to understand TD. Cory gets :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: from me. Weak effort.

Why use expressions that others are unlikely to understand if you don't want to cause offense?

Do a search of the term "lmao" on this board and you'll see that it's in common use

Why can't people just use plain English instead of expecting people to be up with the latest jargon? In any case, his next comment to TD was plain rude, and Cory has been around long enough to understand TD. Cory gets :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: from me. Weak effort.

Latest jargon? Lmao has been around since the beginning of the internet, same time as 'lol'. Surely you know what that means...

FYI:

Lol: laugh out loud
Lmao: laughing my ass off
Rofl: rolling on floor laughing
Roflmao: rolling on floor laughing my ass off...

Latest jargon? Lmao has been around since the beginning of the internet, same time as 'lol'. Surely you know what that means...

FYI:

I thought Cory revealed his real position with his next comment. This is a football forum and TD should be entitled to express his disinterest in soccer in his own thread.

I thought Cory revealed his real position with his next comment. This is a football forum and TD should be entitled to express his disinterest in soccer in his own thread.

Yeah I agree TD should be able to say whatever he likes, particularly in this thread. He has respectfully stayed out of world cup thread so people should do the same if they can't be civil in his thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do a search of the term "lmao" on this board and you'll see that it's in common use
All right, it's a play on words, 'butt' and 'arse'. Get it Dave? The laugh is at you working your butt off. For what cause, we laughingly don't know! Perhaps let that one slide but nail him for the soccer comment.;):D

Why not write Trade Draft instead of TD?

Same answer.

FYI:

Yeah, I don’t use Twitter or any other Social Network website. I just use basically this.

Agree that lately Cory has been really Rude for me just because I said I am not a Fan of Soccer

EDIT…

That was just a Stupid Post that I just felt after the Game.

Sorry if That was over the top for some people

Last edited:
Well with me and other seeming to be in Foul Moods over the last month or so.

I think the Slump the Pies have been in has put lot of Posters in here in Foul Moods.

Me Included

As an avid U'18s watcher Dave, what's your take on Sam Durdin?

Ruck, defender or Forward ?

Strengths, weaknesses?

Player comparison ? I.e. Plays like?

As an avid U'18s watcher Dave, what's your take on Sam Durdin?

Ruck, defender or Forward ?

Strengths, weaknesses?

Player comparison ? I.e. Plays like?

Well I see Durdin a little bit like Moore. Super Verstile KPP, That Moves very well and is a Good Kick. Might not play Ruck though.

Is very Skinny and question is that can he get a Big AFL Body?

I enjoy TD's random thoughts. You going to the game tomorrow Dave?

Sure Am. Massive Game tomorrow. Want the Boys to show Passion and they want to win and make Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back