TD's 2014 Random Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe someone from the forum could walk you home...

I be picked up at the Frankston Station. You would have to get in touch with my Parents as well

I remember years ago when I first saw someone say writing in capitals was shouting. It's a curious thing. I wonder if trade draft shouts at the start of words normally because of his usual capitals at the beginning of words...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A win makes the weekend a lot better
What do you think about all those people who were last week calling for Swan and Cloke to be dropped Dave?
Do you think they will ever learn than Buckley has more knowledge about football in his little finger than they have in the entire life time?
Do you think they will learn?

What do you think about all those people who were last week calling for Swan and Cloke to be dropped Dave?
Do you think they will ever learn than Buckley has more knowledge about football in his little finger than they have in the entire life time?
Cloke was still poor last night and Swan was better but still not playing anywhere near his best. You could hardly say that these 2 players were crucial to our win. I also can't recall many posters actually calling for them to be dropped.

Cloke was still poor last night and Swan was better but still not playing anywhere near his best. You could hardly say that these 2 players were crucial to our win. I also can't recall many posters actually calling for them to be dropped.
You missed the point.
Opinion (Posters) will never even remotely come close to Knowledge and Experience (Bucks)
But on here at times, Opinion, is considered by some, to outweigh Knowledge and Experience

Swan is better but Cloke was still bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back