TD's 2015 Random Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not the first time he has done this to a woman if it's true. #wa#ker
Probably it will never hit the newspapers, expect cover up of epic proportions. I hope Sydney got a good exit clause.

Probably it will never hit the newspapers, expect cover up of epic proportions. I hope Sydney got a good exit clause.

AFL will make sure nothing is Found out

Yeh, so buddy Franklin done a Wayne carey to his model TV host finance

Yeh, so buddy Franklin done a Wayne carry to his model TV host finance
Who knows what he has really done. But all is not well at Sydney FC that is for sure. And I can't even find any joy in it .....

Anyone could have posted that. Is Buddy bisexual?
Don't think he is the type that wants to be on the receiving end. And giving doesn't make it bi.

Who knows what he has really done. But all is not well at Sydney FC that is for sure. And I can't even find any joy in it .....
I can as it's karma. He has done this before. Just like the 100 woman bet in 100 days he did making girls cheat with him.

Guys, this gossipy nonsense belongs on the scandals and rumours board. Don't need it detracting from TD's 'random thoughts'.

Thanks. Was not even footy talk and I did not give a Stuff About It

[QU="TradeDraft, post: 40897813, member: 93399"]I been banned for Longer then a Day.

Though that has not been for quite sometime

I don't understand how I haven't been banned. I can be a complete malaka at times[/QUOTE]

On Other Boards?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[QU="TradeDraft, post: 40897813, member: 93399"]I been banned for Longer then a Day.

Though that has not been for quite sometime

I don't understand how I haven't been banned. I can be a complete malaka at times[/QUOTE]
That's because you are stephen hibbert

image.jpg

TD, not sure if you can read this or not because you said you had me on the ignore list lol, but just wanted to reach my hand out and apologise for our little spat the other day. I was feeling argumentative and although I stand by the fact that you over reacted to the negative response you got about one of your comments, there's no need for any bad blood between us. I've met you in public and I know you're a nice enough bloke, we're both very passionate, everyone here is. Like I said, no bad blood, let's forgive and forget and continue to discuss footy hey? Your call. Cheers mate.

It might just be me but I have found since the Season has Finished I feel lot of Posters have been Super Negative towards me.

People having a go at my Posts and My Thoughts.

This is the Most Negative I have seen it on Bigfooty since I been on here:(

It might just be me but I have found since the Season has Finished I feel lot of Posters have been Super Negative towards me.

Most people who are positive dont spend a lot of time on footy forums. Dont take it personally mate. Deep inside we all want the same thing

Maybe you need to stop second guessing saying things like what if Treloar doesn't come to us and no more panic attacks like things in the hs and caro might help. Be more confident td ya bigfooty legend ;)

Maybe you need to stop second guessing saying things like what if Treloar doesn't come to us and no more panic attacks like things in the hs and caro might help. Be more confident td ya bigfooty legend ;)

I am always Nervous this time of the Year. Love to be More Confident but this Time of the Year I try but not good at it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back