TD's 2015 Random Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Being asleep is definitely the way to do it. You'll be fine and back on the Twisties in no time.

That be Fantastic. Surgery Goes well and hopefully over the pain after a day or so

I dare TD not to post until Trade day begins October 5th Yeh? Would you have the dedication to achieve this TD or is to tempting and a dare you will lose? Just bored td with a random post of my own ;)

I dare TD not to post until Trade day begins October 5th Yeh? Would you have the dedication to achieve this TD or is to tempting and a dare you will lose? Just bored td with a random post of my own ;)

Why would I do that? popin

Because your addicted to bigfooty specially at this time of year being rabbit season #elmerfudd. So just thought it might be a cheeky dare ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to the Dentist today and I am getting it done in the Chair with GA in my Gums and then take them out.

Dentist said it be quite easy to do. Said take him 20-30 Minutes to do booth teeth.

Said it be no worse then have a Feeling(I already had a Few)

I just hate the Waiting for it. Doing it Next Wednesday at 9am

Went to the Dentist today and I am getting it done in the Chair with GA in my Gums and then take them out.

Dentist said it be quite easy to do. Said take him 20-30 Minutes to do booth teeth.

All the best mate, hope it's as pain free as possible.

I am hoping that too
I had 2 of my wisdom teeth done that way. I can't even remember that it was painful afterwards, the only thing was that it took some time to heal. Stock up on gauze as it might bleed a bit in the beginning and you will be fine.

I had 2 of my wisdom teeth done that way. I can't even remember that it was painful afterwards, the only thing was that it took some time to heal. Stock up on gauze as it might bleed a bit in the beginning and you will be fine.

The Dentist said there be next to not Blood as he will Sow it up.

Was yours on Top or Bottom?

And what would the thread be like without some named brilliantly, i might add, TheGreatGrundy
If you are looking for an escape from the certainty of life in late October, you could PM me your tips for Caulfield/Melbourne/Cox Plate etc. I enjoy a flutter on the nags mid Spring but don't really know what I am doing.Just a thought! :)

They were top but I will admit I do bleed easily.

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out last year, I did bleed a lot but it could vary for different people. Your face will swell up a fair bit.
I was pretty sore for a week but after that I was fine.

You won't feel pain but you will feel the dull sensation of your teeth being pulled.

If you have come to terms with the loss, the process will be painless and only the after pain will really concern you. If you are sorry to see them go, the feeling of losing them will be like losing a child. Or your reaction may lie somewhere in the middle. The injections hurt, but not so much in the rear of the mouth, though you'll probably have injections both sides of your jaw. Maybe 4-6 injections for 2 opposite teeth? You OK with that TD? :):rolleyes::rainbow:

fb97341b-f8da-427d-8767-481b3605f816.jpg

images

You won't feel pain but you will feel the dull sensation of your teeth being pulled.

If you have come to terms with the loss, the process will be painless and only the after pain will really concern you. If you are sorry to see them go, the feeling of losing them will be like losing a child. Or your reaction may lie somewhere in the middle. The injections hurt, but not so much in the rear of the mouth, though you'll probably have injections both sides of your jaw. Maybe 4-6 injections for 2 opposite teeth? You OK with that TD? :):rolleyes::rainbow:

I have too I guess.

Had Injection in my mouth Before

Remove this Banner Ad

Back