TD's 2015 Random Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I had a Few Friends say That and this Article from Craig Foster tried to say that indirectly:

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/blog/2015/02/01/socceroos-win-timely-message-abbott-government

I do enjoy watching a game of soccer.

But I cannot stand Craig Foster. I can't think of an AFL commentator who I would consider worse. Caro, Barrett, Robbo - I would pleasurably listen to all of them every day of the week and twice on Sundays before I would deign to listen to Craig Foster.

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood

But I cannot stand Craig Foster. I can't think of an AFL commentator who I would consider worse. Caro, Barrett, Robbo - I would pleasurably listen to all of them every day of the week and twice on Sundays before I would deign to listen to Craig Foster.
Francis Leach is a very good Soccer commentator

Yeah Foster is a bit of a Flog and he thinks he knows everything.

Found this Funny:

Yeah it was Hutchy.

B8zxDfZCYAAr-k9.jpg:large

How can such a Big Flog get down there?

Trying not to but JORDANWWE guy has been riding me for a few months
If hes been doing this for months then are handling the situation very well.
Don't give up now:)

If hes been doing this for months then are handling the situation very well.
Don't give up now:)

I am. Even in 1 post we agreed we have different views on lot of stuff Wrestling but the last one was not needed

Oct 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, West Perth, All Blacks
I am. Even in 1 post we agreed we have different views on lot of stuff Wrestling but the last one was not needed

I don't appreciate being called a flog and an idiot. I also like that you picked out my comment amongst all the others disagreeing with you in that thread, like I've got some kind of vendetta against you :rolleyes:.

Here's a tip, when someone disagrees with you on something, don't come crying back to this thread.

Last edited:
I don't appreciate being called a flog and an idiot. I also like that you picked out my comment amongst all the others disagreeing with you in that thread, like I've got some kind of vendetta against you :rolleyes:.
Here's a tip, when someone disagrees with you on something, don't come crying back to this thread.

I think you'll find TradeDraft has been asked why he was banned last week and he admitted he got sucked in.
He is merely quoting examples and looking for our support, (trying to better himself which is admirable).
Notwithstanding the, (apparent) name calling I wonder if it is personal?
Why else are you replying to his posts in our thread?

Here's a tip for you; don't come on our board and tell our members what they can/cannot do own their own board and worse still HIS OWN THREAD!!

Last edited:

Well JordanWCE Seems like every time I say something on the Wrestling Board you just make disagree and have a go at me.

Sorry IF it came across wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TradeDraft and JordanWCE
Hopefully TD's apology to you Jordan will settle your differences, and we can leave it at that.

If not then I suggest you each put the other on 'ignore"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back