Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

209470_b0ebfed9413965743c3cc3fd2969a4a9.jpg

Interesting to see Current Players in our Old Jumper

jmac70 has taken breaks before TD. Hopefully we'll see him back soon.
Nothing wrong with a break.
And let's face it, the off season can bring out the worst in us all, such is the hunger for the real stuff to start.
I'm sure he'll be back. To good a poster not to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are some pretty distressing opinions regarding Aboriginal peoples in this thread I've got to say.
Like it or not, and I'll say I don't like it, the opinions you point out are indicative of a very large part of the Australian population.
I've always known this inherent racism is under the surface of the Australian population, the surprising thing is just how close to the surface it is when debate starts.

Like it or not, and I'll say I don't like it, the opinions you point out are indicative of a very large part of the Australian population.
I've always known this inherent racism is under the surface of the Australian population, the surprising thing is just how close to the surface it is when debate starts.

So every Non-Aboriginal Person is a Racist:rolleyes:

So every Non-Aboriginal Person is a Racist:rolleyes:
l would be surprised if he meant that td but there are some unfortunately strange opinions about aboriginals
and there history on this board

l would be surprised if he meant that td but there are some unfortunately strange opinions about aboriginals
and there history on this board

No One thinks 100% the same

No One thinks 100% the same
that is true, but education on this subject has been sadly lacking in the past, and it seems now also

that is true, but education on this subject has been sadly lacking in the past, and it seems now also

So saying that Schools are teaching kids wrong and are just for Baby-Sitting Kids?

So saying that Schools are teaching kids wrong and are just for Baby-Sitting Kids?
our history good and especially bad has been past over for a long time. l don't believe schools are baby sitting centres dave. there are many great teachers
that do a great job. governments set the curriculum for what is taught, and it is they for what ever reason in the past made shaw the bad was not brought up.

our history good and especially bad has been past over for a long time. l don't believe schools are baby sitting centres dave. there are many great teachers
that do a great job. governments set the curriculum for what is taught, and it is they for what ever reason in the past made shaw the bad was not brought up.

Why would they teach much of the Bad? They can explain what Happened but it's no Different then Majority of Countries around the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back