Teaching Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL, I guess. didn't say you were well compensated but you know there are a lot of people out there that work full weeks and don't get 50k so if you are a teacher of 10 years standing, you are getting reasonable money in comparison.

Yeah, you are possibly correct but now is not the time or place to get into an economical discussion on the monetary values of a 4 year university degree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The number of teachers here, makes me wonder if I ever had any of you as one of my teachers, I highly doubt it though.

LOL - year 8 to 10 requires far more behaviour management as the campaigners answer back.

yeah we did, I often thought of years 9 and 10 as the dickhead year levels.

Dangers mum isn't a teacher, I don't think, given she works for Costa.

I studied Upper Primary/Lower Secondary teaching for a year but got disheartened with the class where we were taught how to make play - doh.

I'm jealous of school teachers and their 12 weeks of holidays, especially their summer holidays!
In my humble experience, those that become teachers never really leave school and it shows.
Most of them have a high regard for themselves and do not know why; otherwise they might take their head out of their collective arkses.

In my humble experience, those that become teachers never really leave school and it shows.
Most of them have a high regard for themselves and do not know why; otherwise they might take their head out of their collective arkses.

And what do you do?

Then we can judge your pompous attitude?

What are these pupil free days they speak of ?

Under the current Collect Bargaining Agreement - contract teachers are required to be given 30 hours a year of professional learning. Schools give students the day off to allow teachers that opportunity to do further T&D

That's something like 6 a year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back