Team Green Fitness Program

Remove this Banner Ad

May 14, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey Guys

Stacked on a few kgs after a knees injury but looking to get back into it this year. So I was wondering if anyone has tried the Danny Green fitness program? I know people who have had success on the Michelle Bridges program and on the surface this looks to be similar but without the annoying voice.

Or do I just join the gym and get into it.

cptkirk

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2009
st kilda east
AFL Club
Sydney
those membership programs don't have the greatest actual training programs but their thing is the accountability and support they provide...so if you have the self accountability and social support already then you could pay someone else (like me) for a program that suits you and not a blanket program that 1000 others are doing

RIOLIUSTAR

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 16, 2009
Padded cell
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Can only dream of being this good
Hey Guys

Stacked on a few kgs after a knees injury but looking to get back into it this year. So I was wondering if anyone has tried the Danny Green fitness program? I know people who have had success on the Michelle Bridges program and on the surface this looks to be similar but without the annoying voice.

Stay away if you won't long term results...having 1200 calories per day will get short term results but frankly it's not sustainable.

RIOLIUSTAR

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 16, 2009
Padded cell
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Can only dream of being this good
those membership programs don't have the greatest actual training programs but their thing is the accountability and support they provide...so if you have the self accountability and social support already then you could pay someone else (like me) for a program that suits you and not a blanket program that 1000 others are doing
You're sounding more knowledgeable and ethical the more I read :oops:

kmaster268

Draftee
May 13, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Hey Guys

The Danny Green fitness program - it is a very interesting program!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back