355556.jpg

Death staring the coach probably isn't a good idea

Convocation

Premium Gold
Jun 25, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Just me or have the Eagles starting chucking in random people in their photoshoots:

355483-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

I suspect the bloke sitting between Priddis and Simmo won the Team Photo at an auction, as I did for last years team photo. Last year was the first time they had auctioned it off. Wasn't cheap, but a once in a life time experience and got to spend a couple of hours in the rooms talking to the boys, along with a framed and signed photo with me sitting between Glassy and Cox. Better then any of my old school photos!

SpaceClef

Big Willie
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life WCE Wings Guernsey
May 14, 2011
Vegas
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
I suspect the bloke sitting between Priddis and Simmo won the Team Photo at an auction, as I did for last years team photo. Last year was the first time they had auctioned it off. Wasn't cheap, but a once in a life time experience and got to spend a couple of hours in the rooms talking to the boys, along with a framed and signed photo with me sitting between Glassy and Cox. Better then any of my old school photos!
You sure that's not you? ;) 45 mins mate, that's all it takes

Convocation

Premium Gold
Jun 25, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
You sure that's not you? ;) 45 mins mate, that's all it takes
Haha, will try and track down evidence to show that Bloke sitting next to Simmo has a substantial amount more hair than me, so in that way it's unfortunately not me. Will try and find evidence and post to avoid further theories.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2007
NT
AFL Club
West Coast
So, the three guernsey's they wore for the team photos were the glorious wings, the tri-panel, and the Indigenous round top.

I wonder if Indigenous round top will become our clash jumper?

Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
So, the three guernsey's they wore for the team photos were the glorious wings, the tri-panel, and the Indigenous round top.

I wonder if Indigenous round top will become our clash jumper?

That's what some us thought yesterday, but Gary Stocks put all that to bed on twitter, saying there will be no change to the clash for 2015.

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
Anyone else notice the email sent out with a photo of the new draftees had their heads photo shopped onto the same body?

thekelvin

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Paris
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Paris Saint-Germain
355480-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Tunbridge?, Bennell, Sheed, Wellingham, Colledge, Lamb, Barrass, Mcinnes, Mcgovern, RoPo, Butler, ____?
Shuey, Sheppard, Hill, Darling, mackenzie, Schofield, Naitanui, Lycett, Sinclair, Brown, Brophy, Ellis
Cripps, Yeo, Gaff, Waters, Priddis, Selwood, Simpson, Hurn, Kennedy, Rosa, Masten, McGinnity, Lecras
Cavka, Newman, Waterman, Nelson, Karpany, Hutchings, Lucas, Adamson, Duggan, Main

Maginnes missing, don't really think that's Tunbridge either.
Man we have a lot of spuds on our list.

Envoyé de mon GT-I9195T en utilisant Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Small Moves

Premiership Player
Aug 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Texans, Texas A&M, Rockets
Anyone else notice the email sent out with a photo of the new draftees had their heads photo shopped onto the same body?

Haven't seen it, but they did something similar with Dom Sheed last year. They shopped his head onto Josh Hill's body. Looked so bad.

Jack_the_Ninja

Cancelled
Dec 18, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Don't hold back.
Well to be fair, these guys have never torn a game open or won a game off their own boot. The first few should be backup players for injured first 22 not bloody our "Best" 22 ffs. If we had a mid of the calibre of a Cotchin, Pendelberry, Joel Selwood, Rockliff, Sloane, Kennedy, Fyfe, Boak or Ablett for those types to play cameo's to we would be rocking but alas we have Priddis.

Jack_the_Ninja

Cancelled
Dec 18, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
No Sheed? ;)
LOL, nice bait. No the jury is still out on Sheed all the early mail is saying he is once again another milk flavoured WA boy. I would dearly love for him to become a game changing goal kicking finisher.....but I stopped believing after about 2010 - then I realized our best talent was hemorrhaging over east.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back