Team SMS?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering if the club is still texting the team changes to members on Thursday nights as I haven't received any this year. If others are still getting them I'll ring the club to get it sorted but just wanted to check first. Thanks!

They put it on twitter and Facebook , no need for SMS

Just wondering if the club is still texting the team changes to members on Thursday nights as I haven't received any this year. If others are still getting them I'll ring the club to get it sorted but just wanted to check first. Thanks!

Dammmnnn, I once got these sms's about team changes. When Will Sierakowski kept getting named one day I replied "STOP". To tell the club

don't do it.

He played and I never got another bloody Sms!!!!! I will choose my wording much better next time.

I got an SMS from the club notifying me that they don't SMS information anymore. I replied by pointing out that they just did.

The club replied by stating that this particular SMS would officially be the last SMS they would send. I asked them why to which they replied with "costs".

I again replied by pointing out that they were still SMS'ing after they had stated that the previous SMS was officially the last ever SMS. They then did not reply.

So yeah, they're not sending SMS's anyone.

Sent from my waffle machine using Tapatalk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got an SMS from the club notifying me that they don't SMS information anymore. I replied by pointing out that they just did.

The club replied by stating that this particular SMS would officially be the last SMS they would send. I asked them why to which they replied with "costs".

I again replied by pointing out that they were still SMS'ing after they had stated that the previous SMS was officially the last ever SMS. They then did not reply.

So yeah, they're not sending SMS's anyone.

You just deepened our debt!

You just deepened our debt!

That's okay, I contribute every month to the debt reduction. I reckon I was worth two text messages. ;)

010514_app_ih.jpg

This is as good as a SMS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back